Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[BEER] THE KING OF CLANS

3 posters

OK is the patch ever coming out.

PAUL-AWOL-
    PAUL-AWOL-
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Male Number of posts : 981
    Registration date : 2009-05-02

OK is the patch ever coming out. Empty OK is the patch ever coming out.

Post by PAUL-AWOL- Tue 04 Aug 2009, 9:24 pm

I wish I had enough money to start a vegas lottery pool on when the patch is coming out. This is starting to push alot of hardcore Socomers away. I check the Forum boards alot and all you see is people literally screaming at Slant 6 to fix the game and give us a patch. I check the on-line numbers and Socom is going down the tubes. I hope this game gets life soon. COD is ok, but I hate respawn over and over again. Please fix my Game. scratch
    BENDER-FLEXO
    BENDER-FLEXO
    Buds Training
    Buds Training

Male Number of posts : 62
    Registration date : 2009-04-15

OK is the patch ever coming out. Empty Re: OK is the patch ever coming out.

Post by BENDER-FLEXO Wed 05 Aug 2009, 1:24 pm

ahhhhhhhh ca poooooooo eeeeeeeeee
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed 05 Aug 2009, 6:00 pm

I with you.
    Juganut
    Juganut
    Bus Ride
    Bus Ride

Male Number of posts : 28
    Registration date : 2009-07-01

Post by Juganut Thu 06 Aug 2009, 9:10 pm

I have to say I am playing less and less. If it wasn't for the people in the clan I wouldn't play at all. I'm tired of the same maps and the same stupid easy headshots, slow reload, no shooting while standing on a rock, walking through grenades, teleports, 3 knive swipes to kill anyone, heavy armor wearing assheads that seem to walk on water... and I digress...

Not even playing large maps would help... maybe a little but still that's a stretch. I am very turned off to Socom right now. I'm counting down the days until Madden drops. At least I know that's a given.

I've posted a couple of times in the Socom forum. People are beyond pissed about the patch not coming out. I said it's, more than likely, because /6 fucked up the patch so bad that it's never getting out of QA. With all the glitches in any one patch they let out I can only imagine that 1.50 had that many more. They basically are making a new game with all the added features. They are screwing the pooch hard core.

I hope they rename the game to "Socom: Low Expectations."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 7:50 am