Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[BEER] THE KING OF CLANS

2 posters

Socom Rumor "I hope it's true"

Anonymous

Socom Rumor "I hope it's true" Empty Socom Rumor "I hope it's true"

Post by Guest Sun 15 Feb 2009, 1:39 pm

Rumor: New Downloadable Content for SOCOM: Confrontation

by Rangebar Merani on February 2, 2009

Socom Rumor "I hope it's true" Socom-pic2-1
    An inside source (and very credible one) has filled us in with some great news for SOCOM: Confrontation players. There’s suppose to be new downloadable content coming out for Confrontation which includes five new maps, three of which are new to Confrontation and two that are totally new to the SOCOM series. And that’s not all. The new DLC is also said to contain new weapons, new attachments and a new faction: Russians. Still think that’s not enough new content? Well, the new DLC is also said to add turrets to maps, new character models and two new game modes that are only going to be for the new maps.
    As a huge SOCOM fan since the series installment on the PS2, I’m really hoping this rumor of new DLC is true and, hopefully, comes out soon. Remember, there’s no word of if or when this new content will come out. I guess we’ll have to wait and see what developer Slant Six will do.
    ~Smoke~
    ~Smoke~
    Seal
    Seal

Male Number of posts : 190
    Registration date : 2009-01-20

Socom Rumor "I hope it's true" Empty Repost

Post by ~Smoke~ Sun 15 Feb 2009, 7:44 pm

Did you just commit a repost - BAD ADMIN !!!!!

hehehehe j/k - still hopin this is true though - even though I don't think i have played all the current maps yet Smile
    Admin
    Admin
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Male Number of posts : 1150
    Registration date : 2008-12-24

Socom Rumor "I hope it's true" Empty Re: Socom Rumor "I hope it's true"

Post by Admin Mon 16 Feb 2009, 4:00 pm

I might have lol, gettin old these days hard to keep up with. Good catch. LMAO

Sponsored content

Socom Rumor "I hope it's true" Empty Re: Socom Rumor "I hope it's true"

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:23 pm