Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[BEER] THE KING OF CLANS

4 posters

Thought this was interesting "post on Socom.com"

PAUL-AWOL-
    PAUL-AWOL-
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Male Number of posts : 981
    Registration date : 2009-05-02

Thought this was interesting "post on Socom.com" Empty Thought this was interesting "post on Socom.com"

Post by PAUL-AWOL- Wed 02 Dec 2009, 5:29 pm

GOOD DAY TO EVERYONE, MY NAME IS TRA5H AND I HAVE BEEN ON SOCOM IN THE ROC (REBELS OF CHAOS) CLAN SINCE SOCOM 1 AND I AM READY TO QUIT THE GAME SINCE WE ARE NOT SUPPORTED AS FANS ANYMORE. I AM A VIDEO GAME DESIGN MAJOR CURRENTLY ATTENDING THE UNIVERSITY OF ADVANCING TECHNOLOGY AND I AM APPAULED AT HOW MUCH SLANT SIX HAS DOWNGRADED IN THE GAME DESIGN FEILD OF OUR FANTICALLY INCLINED SOCOM SERIES. SO I FEEL WE THE FANS NEED TO TAKE A BIT BACK.

I CURRENTLY AM INVOLVED IN A NEW SPONSORED CLAN FOR TOURNAMENTS IN SOCOM : CONFRONTATION AS WELL AS CALL OF DUTY : MODERN WAREFARE 2 THROUGH A MUSIC AND MEDIA LABEL KNOWN AS WELT MUZIK. (WWW.WELTMUZIK.COM)

WE ARE ALSO CURRENTLY HOLDING A PETETION FOR SLANT SIX AS WELL AS ZIPPER TO RELEASE SOCOM 1,2,3 AND CA ONTO THE PLAYSTATION NETWORK FOR PURCHASE AND DOWNLOAD AS WELL AS ASKING THEM TO PROMOTE THESE RELEASES WITH A COUNTER CONTRACT ACT AGAINST THEIR FALSE ADVERTISEMENT OF THE SOCOM: CONRONTATION GAME.

BELOW IS THE INFORMATION AND LETTER WITHIN THE PETITION AND ASK THAT YOU THE FANS WHO SUPPORT THE SERIES FOLLOW THE LINK AND SIGN THE PETETION FOR THE FUTURE OF THE SOCOM FRANCHISE!

We the players and fans of the SOCOM series have dealt with the negligence of Slant Six Games in the process of releasing a title within the series in which not only Changed the series itself but allowed the loss of many fans and players alike.

We know that the company is a new game design company and still support the series yet through the release of SOCOM: Confrontation there has been a lack of dedication to the series as well as the fans. The items specified within the game details were not released for almost a year after purchase in which made many of us angry. Seven maps upon release was not a sufficient boundary compared to the previous series Release's!

We ask for a bit of compassion in the sense that we paid for a game that was not finished in other sense a false advertisement. Rather then pronounce a law suit which would seem fit. We are asking for the following ideal requests:

1. Release SOCOM 1,2,3 and CA on the playstation Network for purchase and network play.

2. For all who purchased SOCOM : Confrontation and suffered the Neglect and false advertisement of Slant Six, prior to the release of the clan tournaments and ladders, Free download of the Cold Front Map pack!

3. A letter addressed to the SOCOM fans letting everyone know the results of what this petition has accomplished!

With the negligence in which the fans have faced for almost a year now and lack of maps which were released to the purchase of SOCOM: CONFRONTAION these requests all seem reasonable.

SO TO ALL WHO ARE WITH US ON THIS PLEASE SIGN OUR PETITION AND TAKE A STAND AGAINST THE PRODUCTION VALUE OF THIS PETENIALLY ICONIC SERIES!

SIGN THE PETITION NOW!

ALSO IF YOU SIGN THE PETITION PLEASE POST A REPLY IN ORDER TO HELP SUPPORT OUR CAUSE! THANKS

By the way here is the Community Code of Conduct ... If I was making threats or advertising something to profit off of Sony or Slant Six it would against your CCOC.. but I am not.. We the fans are just petitioning for what we want.. you the designers and franchise owners are to speak to us and work things out.

By Blocking my posts and not allowing the members of your community to post for non threatening messages.. you are violating your own CCOC and can be held in contempt of contract for your own rules.. kinda of ironic don't you think?

SO back to my Petition.... why is it being blocked? Can I have an Answer... there are hundreds of other posts with people crying and asking for things back from the company..

But I am the one being violated!? So below I post your Community Code of Conduct and I Ask for the moderator Razorblade07 to please unlock my petition post.

If not there is not threats I will just repost.. and do another repost and what can happen you block my PSN handle?

There are hundreds of PSN handles who can do the same.. There is nothing that I have posted Threatening at all nor advertising at all.. Please enlighten me on your forums standards?!

COMMUNITY CODE OF CONDUCT
    You must adhere to the following rules of conduct, and also follow a reasonable, common-sense code of conduct. Users are required to take into consideration community standards and refrain from abusive or deceptive conduct, cheating, hacking, or other misuse of PSN. Rights of other players should be respected.
    The violations that are prohibited include but are not limited to the following:

You may not engage in deceptive or misleading practices. You may not abuse or harass others, including but not limited to stalking behavior. You may not take any action, or upload, post, stream, or otherwise transmit any content, language, images or sounds in any forum, communication, public profile, or other publicly viewable areas or in the creation of any Online ID that SCEA, in its sole discretion, finds offensive, hateful, or vulgar. This includes but is not limited to, any content or communication that SCEA in its sole discretion deems racially, ethnically, religiously, or sexually offensive, libelous, defaming, threatening, bullying or stalking. You may not organize hate groups. You may not upload, post, stream, or otherwise transmit any content that contains any viruses, worms, spyware, time bombs, or other computer programs that may damage, interfere with, or disrupt PSN. You may not use, make, or distribute unauthorized software or hardware in conjunction with PSN, or take or use any data from PSN to design, develop or update unauthorized software or hardware, including but not limited to cheat code software or devices that circumvent any security features or limitations included on any software or devices. You may not modify or attempt to modify the online client, disc, save file, server, client-server communication, or other parts of any game title, or content. You may not cause disruption to any account, system, hardware, software, or network connected to PSN for any reason, including to gain an unfair advantage in a game. You may not attempt to hack or reverse engineer any code or equipment in connection with PSN. You may not provide anyone with your name or any other personally identifying information, or the name, password or personally identifying information of any other person or business through any means, including messaging, chat or any other form of PSN communication. You may not take any action that we consider to be disruptive to the normal flow of chat or gameplay, including without limitation uploading, posting, streaming, or otherwise transmitting any unsolicited or unauthorized material, including junk mails, spams, excessive mails, or chain letters. You may not introduce content that is commercial in nature such as advertisements, solicitations, promotions and links to web sites. You may not introduce content that could be harmful to SCEA, its licensor, or players such as any code or virus that may damage any property or interfere with the use of the property or PSN. You may not take any upload, post, stream, access, or otherwise transmit any content that you know or should have known to be infringing or that violates any third party rights, any law or regulation, or contractual or fiduciary obligations. You may not impersonate any person, including an SCEA or third party employee. You may not provide SCEA or any third party company with false or inaccurate information, including reporting false complaints to SCEA Consumer Services or providing false or inaccurate information during account registration. You may not sell, buy, trade, or otherwise transfer your Online ID or any personal access to PSN through any means or method, including by use of web auction sites. You may not conduct any activities that violate any local, state or federal laws, including but not limited to, copyright or trademark infringement, defamation, invasion of privacy, identity theft, hacking, stalking, fraud, and the distribution of counterfeit software.

ALso I just called and left a Message on their answering service with a number to get ahold of me and my name and legal representation as well as my college administrator backup references..

Delete this Forum again.. its just being Print Screen saved and used in my backup on how the forum members rights are being abused!
    CAPITAN-PATHOS
    CAPITAN-PATHOS
    Boot Camp
    Boot Camp

Male Number of posts : 39
    Registration date : 2009-04-16

Thought this was interesting "post on Socom.com" Empty Re: Thought this was interesting "post on Socom.com"

Post by CAPITAN-PATHOS Thu 03 Dec 2009, 8:48 am

i sign the petition!!!!
    I_Seiran_I
    I_Seiran_I
    Seal
    Seal

Male Number of posts : 479
    Registration date : 2009-01-06

Thought this was interesting "post on Socom.com" Empty Re: Thought this was interesting "post on Socom.com"

Post by I_Seiran_I Thu 03 Dec 2009, 12:09 pm

I was just thinking about having them re-release the socoms on the PSN, like what they are doing with God of War. That would be pretty sick, get back into the classics for a while!
    Admin
    Admin
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Male Number of posts : 1150
    Registration date : 2008-12-24

Post by Admin Thu 03 Dec 2009, 1:50 pm

I also signed the petition. Used my PSN name and gave my work zip code. Didn't put any personal info on it. But its just numbers they want to make it llok good.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 4:14 am