Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[BEER] THE KING OF CLANS

+3
RadRon
Admin
Kevlar
7 posters

Game Lust

Kevlar
    Kevlar
    Bus Ride
    Bus Ride

Male Number of posts : 12
    Registration date : 2009-04-19

Game Lust - Page 2 Empty Game Lust

Post by Kevlar Sun 22 Apr 2012, 2:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

Any good games out there?

I'm finding I just cannot find a good game to play. I rent games before I buy it and I have not bought a game in sometime!

I'm starting to think that maybe PC gaming is what I should be looking at. I'm sick of all these run and gun crap games with no skill and rank to any advantage. Maybe online chess would be better? or maybe drugs can make gaming better? jk

I own 51 PS3 games and only play BF3. Over half of those games I have not completed and maybe 4 had some multiplayer value.

Maybe Socom 2 set such a high bench mark for what I expect a online multiplayer to be that I just hate everything eles.

What's everyone playing?
    mrjeep
    mrjeep
    Bus Ride
    Bus Ride

Male Number of posts : 22
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

Game Lust - Page 2 Empty Re: Game Lust

Post by mrjeep Sat 19 May 2012, 5:38 am

pfeels wrote:
    mrjeep wrote:Starhawk is ok as well.. Havent played it alot but its kinda cool

Starhawk 's for girly-men Razz

LOL... Not great but ok..
    mrjeep
    mrjeep
    Bus Ride
    Bus Ride

Male Number of posts : 22
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

Post by mrjeep Sat 19 May 2012, 5:39 am

Besides P, what are you playing now adays?
    pfeels
    Bus Ride
    Bus Ride

Male Number of posts : 7
    Registration date : 2009-02-26

Post by pfeels Sat 19 May 2012, 7:14 am

Mostly EA's NHL 2012, that's one game that still gets better every year and holds my attention ...

Also a little BF3, well made but not Earth shattering, I actually like SOCOM 4 better and I'm looking forward to getting back into Confrontation (need to hit Gamestop). We're doing a SOCOM retro thing on Thursday Nights.

I'm picking up Ghost Recon Future Soldier this week, AWOL tried the beta and didn't like it, I'm hoping enough people pick it up and it grows on us like last time but I'm not holding out much hope ...

So the bottom line Jeep, is pick-up SOCOM 4 and join us Thursday Nights, oh and yeah, buy the DLC too Smile

Otherwise I'll send Taz after u Twisted Evil

I had fun with you guys on Thursday, like old times.
    PAUL-AWOL-
    PAUL-AWOL-
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Male Number of posts : 981
    Registration date : 2009-05-02

Post by PAUL-AWOL- Sat 19 May 2012, 2:22 pm

Didn't care for Ghost Recon one bit, cancelled my pre-order. I have to come to the reality that Socom Confrontation, Battle Field 2 and Socom 4 are the best games out right now.. Saving my money from here on out.

Bought Twisted Metal and played it 3 times, Bought SSX tricky and can't get passed the 3rd map. So yeah I'm done with new games for the time being unless something comes out with a traditional shooter feel to it.
    PAUL-AWOL-
    PAUL-AWOL-
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Male Number of posts : 981
    Registration date : 2009-05-02

Post by PAUL-AWOL- Sat 19 May 2012, 2:24 pm

Ohhh and sorry Jeep, took Starhawk back. I couldn't open it knowing how it was after I played the Beta. I bought it originally to play with you guys but you are the only one who owns it,, so I decided to put 65 dollars back in the bank and play Socom.
    pfeels
    Bus Ride
    Bus Ride

Post by pfeels Wed 23 May 2012, 6:41 am

Got Ghost Recon last night and hated it for the first hour but after that it I started to enjoy it, very stealthy. It's definitely a different beast than the Ghost of the past and I need more playing time to see if it's a keeper ...

But yeah, S4, BF & Confrontation were/are still the one's I enjoyed most. We played the hell out of Confrontation when so many others wouldn't pick it up.
    RadRon
    Seal
    Seal

Male Number of posts : 213
    Registration date : 2009-05-09

Post by RadRon Fri 25 May 2012, 6:32 am

i see halo 4 is coming.. xbox...
    pfeels
    Bus Ride
    Bus Ride

Post by pfeels Fri 01 Jun 2012, 6:38 am

AWOL do you still have Ghost Recon? I know you didn't like it but the more I play it the more I think It's MAG and SOCOM to me with a few additions.

Very, very stealth based. You do best when you stay with your group, watch your flanks and backdoor and also take cover.

They also have Demolition mode, two sides fight over a single bomb, it's just called something else.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 10:52 am