Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[BEER] THE KING OF CLANS

+3
mrjeep
Admin
RadRon
7 posters

BATTLEFIELD 3 A ANOTHER BIG "DISAPOINTMENT"

RadRon
    Seal
    Seal

Male Number of posts : 213
    Registration date : 2009-05-09

BATTLEFIELD 3  A   ANOTHER   BIG  "DISAPOINTMENT"  Empty BATTLEFIELD 3 A ANOTHER BIG "DISAPOINTMENT"

Post by RadRon Sun 30 Oct 2011, 5:30 pm

i cant believe that they would release a game so messed up.just to get it out, the graphics are awlful , when i played it on computer in the beta it was dam good, but with ps3 it looks like were back to playn on ps2 graphics, "WTF" 60 awards? what did they pay some people off???? to get the 60 awards???,you cant spawn with your clan, for shit, you always get broken up ,and never get to stay together,and WTFdid they do with the helo controls?? IT BITES ASS. IM VERY DISAPOINTED.... I can only play for so long before i get so pissed at this game i cant play it for any lenth of time, my 2 cents guys, IM AFRAID OF WHAT MODERN WARFAFE WILL BE ????
    Admin
    Admin
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Male Number of posts : 1150
    Registration date : 2008-12-24

BATTLEFIELD 3  A   ANOTHER   BIG  "DISAPOINTMENT"  Empty Re: BATTLEFIELD 3 A ANOTHER BIG "DISAPOINTMENT"

Post by Admin Sun 30 Oct 2011, 7:02 pm

I honestly feel ripped off myself also. I wish I wouldn't have wasted my money on this game. I think MW3 will be better and at least we can all play together, not like BF3 were we join a room with 4 and end up all over the place seperated.

I like Socom 4 and the new Demo DLC works for me just fine and I wish more of you would join me.

I pre-ordered MW3 and I will be picking up my game midnight release. Can't wait.
    RadRon
    Seal
    Seal

BATTLEFIELD 3  A   ANOTHER   BIG  "DISAPOINTMENT"  Empty Re: BATTLEFIELD 3 A ANOTHER BIG "DISAPOINTMENT"

Post by RadRon Sun 30 Oct 2011, 8:07 pm

its sad isnt it... on my buddies xbox 360 it looks better than the ps3, but there havn the same problems ps3 has, WTF
    mrjeep
    mrjeep
    Bus Ride
    Bus Ride

Male Number of posts : 22
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

Post by mrjeep Mon 31 Oct 2011, 5:56 am

i have to agree. They advertised thsi showing PC graphics and we get crap. I thought the PS3 processor was able to handle all this? Were they just lazy?
    RadRon
    Seal
    Seal

Post by RadRon Mon 31 Oct 2011, 6:44 am

Why BF3 sucks BIGTIME on console, must say EA and DICE, U really fucked* us with this one!! All the lies U just keep posting about this game is unbelievable! When U look at the posts and the reviews U would think your buying the best game ever untill afcourse U bought it and R playing it! Then U know the truth!!! Let me explain it for people whom want to buy it!

-Lag, lag, lag, lag, lag lag, lag, lag and more lag!!!!
    -No more all-out destruction, some maps almost nothing is destructable!
    -Way to big vehicles maps with way 2 many vehicles for 24 players! Caspian border, Kharg Island and other big maps are lame because nothing is happening, your just running around in a big map with no enemies cause they are all in planes, helicopters and tanks!
    -Bugmayhem, like cant enter vehicle, cant stab some dude sitting in front of me, parachute doesnt work, cant pick up deployed weapons, cant get over wall, trees that have been shot blocking the road, getting shot through a teammate without him dieing, falling from the sky because of some strange mid-air crash into an invisible wall, falling out of the sky because of lag, deploying tri-pod without U wanting this, U being killed without a reason, no reaction when U push a button, failing aiming system or hit detection and more....
    -Headset doesnt work or works a little bit, but U cant understand what they are saying.
    -Cant join my friends easy, its always trying it 5 - 10 times before we end up with each other.
    -Movement is wobbly, both as soldier or in a vehicle, especially as a gunner!!
    - When U need health or ammo U cant ask for it with the select-button from a teammate, it almost never works!!
    - battlefeed doesnt work for a lot of people, like me!!!
    - graphics are bad, flickering 2 much and dont load up fast enough, only lighting is good!
    - no more real teamplay on console, the small lvls are like CoD, camping a lot playing for yourself and big maps everybody is only flying or in a tank with no team work whatsoever! No balance in most maps, most feel like U need much more players (Why the hell 2 jets for console? R U stupid?)
    -no balance with weapons, some unbelievable powerful whilst others R completely useless!
    - Most small maps are 2 narrow and 2 linear.
    - way 2 much information on your screen blocking your sight.
    - Lost connection with ea server!

I probably havent even had all the issues in this post, but you guys get the point.
    This game is only half a product and not worth the 60 euro I paid 2 get!!!
    If you had some issues I forgot about, plz post them here.
    People whom want 2 call me a trolling *, plz go * yourself in the * with a stolen stick, cause U really seem to like to be * in the * a lot! The whole of EA and DICE team already did U and U just want more and more!
    bad1800
    Bus Ride
    Bus Ride

Male Number of posts : 11
    Registration date : 2010-01-25

Post by bad1800 Mon 31 Oct 2011, 9:34 am

I think i am going to trade it in.
    PAUL-AWOL-
    PAUL-AWOL-
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Male Number of posts : 981
    Registration date : 2009-05-02

Post by PAUL-AWOL- Mon 31 Oct 2011, 9:36 am

bad1800 wrote:I think i am going to trade it in.

If you do, let us know how much you get for it, I may use mine to pick up MW3. You get more money if you trade it in on another game.
    streetdoc
    streetdoc
    Seal
    Seal

Male Number of posts : 248
    Registration date : 2009-04-14

Post by streetdoc Tue 01 Nov 2011, 6:59 am

yeah very upset I hope MW3 lives up top what they are saying . I think they released BF3 early to beat MW3
    bad1800
    Bus Ride
    Bus Ride

Male Number of posts : 11
    Registration date : 2010-01-25

Post by bad1800 Tue 01 Nov 2011, 9:38 am

i got 32.50 with gamestop card for trade in .
    Admin
    Admin
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Male Number of posts : 1150
    Registration date : 2008-12-24

Post by Admin Tue 01 Nov 2011, 6:41 pm

bad1800 wrote:i got 32.50 with gamestop card for trade in .

That's about what I thought you would get for it, I may hold on to it and hope they patch it up. Can't wait for MW3.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 8:34 pm