Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[BEER] THE KING OF CLANS

3 posters

whats up beer clan!

MANTA
    Bus Ride
    Bus Ride

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2011-04-24

whats up beer clan! Empty whats up beer clan!

Post by MANTA Sun 24 Apr 2011, 6:59 pm

wassup fellas! got urselves a great site here, been poking around a bit - very nice! some of you old schooler's may remember me from way back in the dark ages of socom, been in the groove for quite sometime lol. a shout out to awol, steelerfan, and the other previous clanmates of mine. it's great to see you all still at it! Very Happy
    PAUL-AWOL-
    PAUL-AWOL-
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Male Number of posts : 981
    Registration date : 2009-05-02

whats up beer clan! Empty Re: whats up beer clan!

Post by PAUL-AWOL- Sun 24 Apr 2011, 8:19 pm

Yeah can't forget MRJEEP, he visits from time to time. How you been MANTA, glad to see you around. I like your signature that is awesome.
    MANTA
    Bus Ride
    Bus Ride

Post by MANTA Mon 25 Apr 2011, 5:51 am

yea whats up mrjeep and streetdoc. well you know lifes been a bitch with the recession and all but me and the family are hangin' in there, worlds practically goin' to hell ain't it? damn! (pause... staring at your avitar....drooling ect....) um, oh yeah - but hard times brings the family together and thats always a good thing! hope you and yours are doi'n good and as for everyone else here also. the sig. - yeah i just drew that up waitin' for the psn to come back up, figured it's bout time to update... glad you like! been dying to try this last installment of socom, was away in florida during the release trying to catch a few lake george bass ( FAIL!) " but managed a few surf fishing at flagler beach" got back wed. to find the psn down and out! anyways, hope to shoot you guys a bit soon...
    PAUL-AWOL-
    PAUL-AWOL-
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Post by PAUL-AWOL- Mon 25 Apr 2011, 4:31 pm

I love Florida, lived in Tampa and been to the Keys a few times. Beautiful water compared to what I am used to seeing here in Texas. What Clan you rolling with, 30 plus still ?
    MANTA
    Bus Ride
    Bus Ride

Post by MANTA Mon 25 Apr 2011, 8:28 pm

nope, i'll always be 30plus you know but there's not much left of them these day's. and thats a long ass story, i'm sure you know what i mean. me and the originals are still on good terms after all these years. some great times but things change. i'm a floater at the moment, just shooting friends. if your asking if i want to join, i'm hardcore when it comes to clans so i'll hang with you fellas now and then if thats cool and if the subject comes up i'll be straight with ya. if your not asking then i'll kill ya every chance i get lol. mmm oh i'm gonna do that anyway so hope to see you fellas online soon.
    PAUL-AWOL-
    PAUL-AWOL-
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Post by PAUL-AWOL- Mon 25 Apr 2011, 10:01 pm

Yeah I am the same way when it comes to gaming LOL, and to be honest I wasn't asking you join BEER, I never ask the old school guys to join because I know if you wanted to you would have asked. Kind of the way I go about with ol school gamers I know along with 30 plus so as to not rock the boat or put that stupid Clan pressure on some one.

Also most of us ol school guys play with with each other any way so all of us being in one clan doesn't really matter, it's the people you play with in the end. But I appreciate the talk, I miss the days when we all got together and played SOCOM 8 hours a day. Very Happy
    MANTA
    Bus Ride
    Bus Ride

Post by MANTA Tue 26 Apr 2011, 7:02 am

AMEN!
    Coreaga_
    Bus Ride
    Bus Ride

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2011-08-15

Post by Coreaga_ Mon 15 Aug 2011, 5:34 am

Whats up BER , This is Coreaga_ been along time I joined the army and got done with all my training now I live in germany and waiting for my personal Items to come in soon as my PS3 is on it's back to business haven't played in 6 months though , Also I have some bad news for people who don't know Roger aka "Bullettaker" Passed away in March sorry to inform you ..
    PAUL-AWOL-
    PAUL-AWOL-
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Post by PAUL-AWOL- Mon 15 Aug 2011, 11:11 am

Coreaga_ wrote:Whats up BER , This is Coreaga_ been along time I joined the army and got done with all my training now I live in germany and waiting for my personal Items to come in soon as my PS3 is on it's back to business haven't played in 6 months though , Also I have some bad news for people who don't know Roger aka "Bullettaker" Passed away in March sorry to inform you ..

That is terrible to hear, he would call me now and again and I wondered what happened to him. Can you tell me why he passed, he was part of BEER for a long time.

On a good note congrats on making it thru boot. Germany huh, I have always wanted to go there, great Beer and hot women.
    Coreaga_
    Bus Ride
    Bus Ride

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2011-08-15

Post by Coreaga_ Mon 15 Aug 2011, 1:55 pm

Yeah man , He had problems with his liver ... and it finally got to him he was like 43 sucks man he was a great friend and a great boss ... I couldn't go to his funeral because I was still in training ...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 7:56 pm