Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[BEER] THE KING OF CLANS

SOCOM 4 COMPARISON

Admin
    Admin
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Male Number of posts : 1150
    Registration date : 2008-12-24

SOCOM 4 COMPARISON Empty SOCOM 4 COMPARISON

Post by Admin Thu 20 May 2010, 12:59 pm

Ran across this post on Socom.com by Agent Clutch. Click on the blue links, good videos.

Socom 4 vs "The World" Side by Side Comparison
    05-19-2010 03:30 PM - last edited on 05-19-2010 04:30 PM
    Here is a bunch of side by side comparisons for people who want to compare SOCOM to other games. Now Im being completely impartial here for the most part. And looking at some of these videos you can pertty much say every game copies every game. But I'll let the discussion begin about peoples individual opinions based on all this footage. The core of SOCOM is and has always been 3rd person one life round based action period. Everything else that can be claimed core really isnt. But thats just my opinion so let the feud begin.

S4 Vs UC2

S4 Vs GRAW 2

S4 Vs GOW2

S4 Vs Spec Ops

S4 Vs MW2 3rd person

S4 Vs Terminator Salvation

S4 Vs RSV2 3rd

S4 Vs S3 <---this is for Tilly complainers

S4 Vs S2 <-- this is for Tilly complainers

S4 Vs S1 <<--- NO LIFE BAR. Yes people are CAMPING!!! IN S1 *GASP* IT CANT BE. But the player character speed is damn near the exact same. So how is S4 slow and sluggish lmao!!! Yes the myth has been debunked. I didnt think they sped up S2-S3 but obviously they did. At 3:06 you see no aiming animation by the enemy pplayer

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 4:31 am