Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[BEER] THE KING OF CLANS

2 posters

OL SKOOL CLAN WEBSITES FROM COMBINED ASSAULT

Admin
    Admin
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Male Number of posts : 1150
    Registration date : 2008-12-24

OL SKOOL CLAN WEBSITES FROM COMBINED ASSAULT Empty OL SKOOL CLAN WEBSITES FROM COMBINED ASSAULT

Post by Admin Wed 24 Dec 2008, 4:36 pm

Anonymous

OL SKOOL CLAN WEBSITES FROM COMBINED ASSAULT Empty Re: OL SKOOL CLAN WEBSITES FROM COMBINED ASSAULT

Post by Guest Fri 20 Feb 2009, 5:33 am

I think that little ranking system the sh1t house mice have. Thats pretty technical nicely done. AWOL (Hint Hint)
    ~Smoke~
    ~Smoke~
    Seal
    Seal

Male Number of posts : 190
    Registration date : 2009-01-20

OL SKOOL CLAN WEBSITES FROM COMBINED ASSAULT Empty Hell Yeah !

Post by ~Smoke~ Fri 20 Feb 2009, 9:35 am

We had an awesome website made in php nuke a long time ago when we were the deadly assasins [DA] Clan on Socom 1, but the maintenance fees got to be too high. So the T&B clan opted for a FreeWebs website. Drunkass and I mainly kept the site up with me doing most of the work. I would take sugggestions from clan members and build out artwork using Photoshop so make sure to check out that stuff. granted it could have been better if it wasnt rushed, but it was a big hobby of mine back then. If there is anything in that website that you would like me to do for our clan let me know.

Drunkdude

~formerly~
    http://www.freewebs.com/drunkleaders

Sponsored content

OL SKOOL CLAN WEBSITES FROM COMBINED ASSAULT Empty Re: OL SKOOL CLAN WEBSITES FROM COMBINED ASSAULT

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 5:25 am