Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[BEER] THE KING OF CLANS

3 posters

Who is able to play Socom Combined Assault

PAUL-AWOL-
    PAUL-AWOL-
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Male Number of posts : 981
    Registration date : 2009-05-02

Who is able to play Socom Combined Assault Empty Who is able to play Socom Combined Assault

Post by PAUL-AWOL- Mon 06 Dec 2010, 7:49 pm

My PS3 is the 60 Gig, and I play Socom Combined Assault on occasion. If you are using your PS3 you can make the screen wide and use the 480 P setting, it doesn't look all that bad. Well, I was wondering if anyone else had the set up, I actually still have my PS2 brick with the Hard Drive on the back also. I played about 2 weeks ago and had a lot of fun, brought back the Socom feeling and made me realize why I was so addicted. I looked up at the clock and was amazed that I had been playing for over 5 hours, once I got into the groove it was automatic for me and I was having fun again. I really enjoyed it and I think it's worth a shot to play once a week. I am sure if you don't have the game anymore I think Gamestop has it used for less than 5 bucks. I tried this once before about 6 months ago or so and we had a couple of people show up, but not as many as I thought. We originally started off as a Socom Clan and I know we all miss a real Socom game. When your done playing and you watch the Socom 4 videos, you may wonder like I have what in the hell has Zipper done to our Game.
    major_woody_
    major_woody_
    Hell Week
    Hell Week

Male Number of posts : 104
    Registration date : 2010-08-03

Who is able to play Socom Combined Assault Empty Re: Who is able to play Socom Combined Assault

Post by major_woody_ Mon 06 Dec 2010, 11:19 pm

I can always hook up my PS2.
    I still have every SOCOM title.
    I_Seiran_I
    I_Seiran_I
    Seal
    Seal

Male Number of posts : 479
    Registration date : 2009-01-06

Who is able to play Socom Combined Assault Empty Re: Who is able to play Socom Combined Assault

Post by I_Seiran_I Tue 07 Dec 2010, 6:33 pm

I actually got a slim ps3 now. So no go
    PAUL-AWOL-
    PAUL-AWOL-
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Male Number of posts : 981
    Registration date : 2009-05-02

Post by PAUL-AWOL- Tue 07 Dec 2010, 6:54 pm

I_Seiran_I wrote:I actually got a slim ps3 now. So no go
    BOOOOOO !!! LOL alien

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:23 pm