Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[BEER] THE KING OF CLANS

4 posters

This is not good for COD fans, me included

PAUL-AWOL-
    PAUL-AWOL-
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Male Number of posts : 981
    Registration date : 2009-05-02

This is not good for COD fans, me included Empty This is not good for COD fans, me included

Post by PAUL-AWOL- Sun 23 Jan 2011, 12:18 am

Activision Threatens to Pull PSN Support

UPDATE 1/19/11: Treyarch has responded, in which I firmly disagree with their assessment. Their response and my reaction to it can be found on More Troubles Headed Towards Activision

I (like the majority of Call of Duty Black Op's PS3 gamers) have been experiencing a huge number of connection problems for the past 3 month of release of this game. I've been in dialog with Activision with respect to the problems associated with this game, and following the call of duty forums (PS3 forums are filled to the max daily on complaints with connection problems with the multi-player of this game). I've posed some questions with respect to what Activision and Treyarch are going to do to keep the loyalty of the PS3 gamers to the Call of Duty titles due to the consistent problems PS3 users have been having and reporting to Treyarch since release. Activision offered the following and startling response:

Well I have nothing else to offer and I too follow forums and have many friends who play and enjoy the game for all of its features. As an avid gamer, I would also disagree with any legalities involving a single aspect of a game as online experience may change at any time. The publishers have the right to shut down the servers for their game at any time as well which based on the number of reported posts from users may be a viable solution over the free PSN.

In any event, if you would like to send your game disc into us, we can either;

a) Exchange for a sealed (unopened) copy of the game that you can take back to the retailer
    b) Swap for another platform
    c) Exchange for another Activision title of equal or lesser value.

These are the options that we are able to offer to you as a one time courtesy.

Let us know how you would like to proceed.

streetdoc
    streetdoc
    Seal
    Seal

Male Number of posts : 248
    Registration date : 2009-04-14

This is not good for COD fans, me included Empty Re: This is not good for COD fans, me included

Post by streetdoc Sun 23 Jan 2011, 8:11 am

dam he is good
    Banes_Fury
    Bus Ride
    Bus Ride

Male Number of posts : 8
    Registration date : 2011-01-16

This is not good for COD fans, me included Empty Re: This is not good for COD fans, me included

Post by Banes_Fury Sun 23 Jan 2011, 9:58 am

uh oh
    streetdoc
    streetdoc
    Seal
    Seal

Male Number of posts : 248
    Registration date : 2009-04-14

Post by streetdoc Mon 24 Jan 2011, 6:40 am

I dont cod would cut ps 3 for it would hurt future sale ps was at 36% with x box rounding other 50% rest was pc sales
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon 24 Jan 2011, 1:14 pm

Although its a nice gesture, the more that people try to return the game to the retailers, the less they'll be worth. There really is no way to come out of this with a win (unless there's another Activision game you really want).
    NAME-LESS
    Buds Training
    Buds Training

Number of posts : 76
    Registration date : 2010-12-22

Post by NAME-LESS Mon 24 Jan 2011, 3:34 pm

ChainFire420 wrote:
    Although its a nice gesture, the more that people try to return the game to the retailers, the less they'll be worth. There really is no way to come out of this with a win (unless there's another Activision game you really want).

It would be a nice gesture, if customers didn't have to pay for shipping. You would better off just getting $40 for trade in value.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon 24 Jan 2011, 4:26 pm

True. But we know thats never going to happen because its Activision we're talking about :\

I'd rather hold onto my games for sentimental re-play value.
    NAME-LESS
    Buds Training
    Buds Training

Number of posts : 76
    Registration date : 2010-12-22

Post by NAME-LESS Tue 25 Jan 2011, 12:29 am

ChainFire420 wrote:True. But we know thats never going to happen because its Activision we're talking about :\

I'd rather hold onto my games for sentimental re-play value.

Call of Duty is the only game I have ever traded in, I hate getting rid of things. I actually liked COD MW. I hated MW2 so I traded it in, I have no idea why I bought Black Ops after hating MW2 so much. Maybe MW3 will be better without the cruel iron fist of Activision on top of Respawn Games.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 6:24 am