Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[BEER] THE KING OF CLANS

5 posters

My PS3 just died New Years Eve...YLOD

RadRon
    Seal
    Seal

Male Number of posts : 213
    Registration date : 2009-05-09

My PS3 just died New Years Eve...YLOD - Page 2 Empty My PS3 just died New Years Eve...YLOD

Post by RadRon Sat 01 Jan 2011, 9:39 am

First topic message reminder :

Found a place here in Orlando about 20mins from the house ,they said they have a 2 hour turn around time,with 6 mth warr. they dont use heat guns,like a lot of services out there,they use the same tech. that sony uses , a state of the art reflow machine using infrared heat. No heat guns or machine screws here. thats great news, and they are a member of the B.B.B., COST $100.00 the web site....www.getgamingorlando.com just give me a couple of days guys,and ill be back on, funds are low right now from Christmas got to wait until i get paid this week...

streetdoc
    streetdoc
    Seal
    Seal

Male Number of posts : 248
    Registration date : 2009-04-14

My PS3 just died New Years Eve...YLOD - Page 2 Empty Re: My PS3 just died New Years Eve...YLOD

Post by streetdoc Mon 03 Jan 2011, 8:55 pm

not that we abuse them in my case it was left in special case are built for it and it just died no reason at all
    RadRon
    Seal
    Seal

Male Number of posts : 213
    Registration date : 2009-05-09

My PS3 just died New Years Eve...YLOD - Page 2 Empty Re: My PS3 just died New Years Eve...YLOD

Post by RadRon Tue 04 Jan 2011, 5:46 am

i dont know why ,i would clean mine out every month ,would take my air compressor and blow out all the dust out of it ,EVERY MONTH, i bought mine the first week when the ps3 came out, what 5 years ago. so idont understand why it crapped out , i took care of my ps3.and it still crapped out.now with the new ps3 ive been downloading and installing updates now for about 7 hours now and still not done with the updates, didnt realize how much stuff i had on it,

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 5:30 am