Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[BEER] THE KING OF CLANS

2 posters

VIDEO AND SCREENSHOT MODE,, COD BLACK OPS.

PAUL-AWOL-
    PAUL-AWOL-
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Male Number of posts : 981
    Registration date : 2009-05-02

VIDEO AND SCREENSHOT MODE,, COD BLACK OPS. Empty VIDEO AND SCREENSHOT MODE,, COD BLACK OPS.

Post by PAUL-AWOL- Thu 11 Nov 2010, 9:24 pm

OK I registered on the COD Black OPS forums and you can enter in your PS3 ID and look up your videos and screen shots you saved during multi player. Whats even better, if you have a youtube account you can link these videos to your account and download them direct. You have to activate it before the game on COD.

http://www.callofduty.com/theater/youtube/callback?oauth_verifier=g6uN9dU9oHI4EUAW4JMjBGaz&oauth_token=1%2FQlZyLg5ryQ4xQV6YuCZ-4QjvK752SDByEw3MUYhtpXw

Getting Started.

• In Call of Duty: Black Ops, open MULTIPLAYER > XBOX LIVE / PSN > THEATER.
    • Open MY RECENT GAMES to access files of your in-game matches.
    • Select the film from which you would like to record a video clip segement or capture a screenshot and choose SELECT FOR PLAYBACK

For Video"

• Find a segment you would like to capture, and select the RECORD option.
    • Once you have reached the end of your segment, select RECORD again to stop.
      NOTE: Segments can be no longer than 30 seconds.
    • Select NAME SEGMENT > UPLOAD CLIP, then create the TITLE, DESCRIPTION, and TAG for the video clip
    • Select a slot in MY FILE SHARE to save the video clip.
    • Go to MY FILE SHARE and select the video clip.
    • Choose the SELECT FOR PLAYBACK option. That video clip will now be available to render.
    • From the Call of Duty: Black Ops THEATER, select RENDER CLIP.
    • After the video clip plays through, it will be uploaded to MY THEATER.
    • Watch the video clip in My Theater or on YouTube.

NOTE: We recommend that you link your YouTube account. If you do not, your video will not be saved and may be deleted over time.

For Screen shots'

• After you have found an image you would like to capture, select the SCREENSHOT option.
    • SAVE the screenshot and create the TITLE, DESCRIPTION, and TAG.
    • Select a slot in MY FILE SHARE to save the screenshot.
    • The screenshot will immeidately transfer to 1 of the 6 slots in MY THEATER in www.callofduty.com.
    • View the screenshots directly from MY THEATER, or DOWNLOAD them directly to your personal desktop.

NOTE: Your 6 most recent screenshots will appear in MY THEATER. After you have filled the 6 slots, a new screenshot will automatically replace the oldest screenshot.
    NOTE: We recommend that you DOWNLOAD your favorite screenshots to your computer before capturing new images in Call of Duty: Black Ops.
    Echo55hotel
    Echo55hotel
    Buds Training
    Buds Training

Male Number of posts : 86
    Registration date : 2009-12-13

VIDEO AND SCREENSHOT MODE,, COD BLACK OPS. Empty Re: VIDEO AND SCREENSHOT MODE,, COD BLACK OPS.

Post by Echo55hotel Sat 13 Nov 2010, 6:54 am

well lets see some of your action.....give us a link to your mind.... Twisted Evil

Current date/time is Mon 06 May 2024, 1:16 pm