Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[BEER] THE KING OF CLANS

3 posters

Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare DLC - Undead Overrun Multiplayer Mode Unveiled

major_woody_
    major_woody_
    Hell Week
    Hell Week

Male Number of posts : 104
    Registration date : 2010-08-03

Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare DLC - Undead Overrun Multiplayer Mode Unveiled Empty Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare DLC - Undead Overrun Multiplayer Mode Unveiled

Post by major_woody_ Thu 21 Oct 2010, 9:02 pm

Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare DLC - Undead Overrun Multiplayer Mode Unveiled
    The Undead Nightmare DLC for Red Dead Redemption will contain both single-player and multi-player content. The multiplayer component of this DLC consists of a new game mode named “Undead Overrun” and it was just revealed by Rockstar Games.
    Gather online with your friends to defeat wave after wave of the living dead. In order to survive you will need good teamwork and make good use of the new weapons available, one of them being the Holy Water. A trailer has also been released to show some undead killing in progress. You can watch it below: (PS3, Red Dead Redemption, Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare, Xbox 360)
    PAUL-AWOL-
    PAUL-AWOL-
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Male Number of posts : 981
    Registration date : 2009-05-02

Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare DLC - Undead Overrun Multiplayer Mode Unveiled Empty Re: Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare DLC - Undead Overrun Multiplayer Mode Unveiled

Post by PAUL-AWOL- Fri 22 Oct 2010, 8:21 am

Saw this, I have Red Dead Somewhere. I don't play it enough to buy DLC for it. My Brother offered me 30 bucks for it, it may get sold to him.
    major_woody_
    major_woody_
    Hell Week
    Hell Week

Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare DLC - Undead Overrun Multiplayer Mode Unveiled Empty Re: Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare DLC - Undead Overrun Multiplayer Mode Unveiled

Post by major_woody_ Tue 26 Oct 2010, 7:45 am

The Undead Nightmare Pack is now available for download on Xbox LIVE worldwide (in North America, the download is currently available via the in-game store; there may be a problem with the LIVE Marketplace download which should be fixed shortly) as well as the PSN Store in Europe. Availability at the PSN Store in North America is expected tonight sometime between 5-8 PM Eastern.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    major_woody_
    major_woody_
    Hell Week
    Hell Week

Post by major_woody_ Tue 26 Oct 2010, 9:24 am

Ditch wrote:Unless your on socom
    I will be on my crapbox on red dead

At least you already have access to the map pack.
    PS3 owners have to wait until 5PM ET.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 4:42 pm