Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[BEER] THE KING OF CLANS

4 posters

Ultra High Speed Internet.is coming very soon....1 gigabit....

RadRon
    Seal
    Seal

Male Number of posts : 213
    Registration date : 2009-05-09

Ultra High Speed Internet.is coming very soon....1 gigabit.... Empty Ultra High Speed Internet.is coming very soon....1 gigabit....

Post by RadRon Tue 14 Sep 2010, 2:46 pm

The city of Chatanooga, Tenn. on Monday unveiled what it said is the fastest Internet service in the U.S. The city-owned EPB Fiber Optics has partnered with Alcatel-Lucent to offer speeds up to 1 gigabit ... giving its customers a connection that will be 200 times faster than other cities. The city-owned EPB Fiber ... did a search, found it on google... cant wait till it gets here, they say you will be able to download HD Videos in minutes, not hours...

PAUL-AWOL-
    PAUL-AWOL-
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Male Number of posts : 981
    Registration date : 2009-05-02

Ultra High Speed Internet.is coming very soon....1 gigabit.... Empty Re: Ultra High Speed Internet.is coming very soon....1 gigabit....

Post by PAUL-AWOL- Tue 14 Sep 2010, 5:15 pm

No more planting C4 and wondering why it didn't blow up for RadRon anymore. LOL. Ultra High Speed Internet.is coming very soon....1 gigabit.... Icon_cheers
    I_Seiran_I
    I_Seiran_I
    Seal
    Seal

Male Number of posts : 479
    Registration date : 2009-01-06

Ultra High Speed Internet.is coming very soon....1 gigabit.... Empty Re: Ultra High Speed Internet.is coming very soon....1 gigabit....

Post by I_Seiran_I Sun 26 Sep 2010, 8:49 pm

lol thinking about gigabit makes me salivate, if I won the lottery that would be one of the things I would get!

RadRon
    Seal
    Seal

Male Number of posts : 213
    Registration date : 2009-05-09

Post by RadRon Mon 27 Sep 2010, 6:37 am

yea ive read it will be around $100.00 per month for the service, THATS ALOT OF MONEY ! !
    PAUL-AWOL-
    PAUL-AWOL-
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Post by PAUL-AWOL- Thu 21 Oct 2010, 12:30 am

Im too Po to spend over 100 bucks a month just for internet, it better come with a new computer and hardware. LMAO.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    PAUL-AWOL-
    PAUL-AWOL-
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Post by PAUL-AWOL- Thu 21 Oct 2010, 4:35 pm

Ditch wrote:For 100 it better come with a bj
    And a 6 pack.
    I_Seiran_I
    I_Seiran_I
    Seal
    Seal

Male Number of posts : 479
    Registration date : 2009-01-06

Post by I_Seiran_I Thu 21 Oct 2010, 8:34 pm

lol^

Fibre internet would be so slick, lag would be virtually non existent, patches would take longer to install than download!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:56 pm