Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[BEER] THE KING OF CLANS

5 posters

Just bought the new PS3 "MOVE" and the Navigation controler

RadRon
    Seal
    Seal

Male Number of posts : 213
    Registration date : 2009-05-09

Just bought the new   PS3   "MOVE"  and the Navigation controler  - Page 2 Empty Just bought the new PS3 "MOVE" and the Navigation controler

Post by RadRon Sat 18 Sep 2010, 2:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

Let me know if anyone else has bought one and what you think about it, I downloaded the patch to play " MAG" with the "MOVE " I cant wait to see how that is...Ive read that you will be able to play SOCOM 4 with move also....
    RadRon
    Seal
    Seal

Just bought the new   PS3   "MOVE"  and the Navigation controler  - Page 2 Empty Re: Just bought the new PS3 "MOVE" and the Navigation controler

Post by RadRon Mon 27 Sep 2010, 6:31 am

its very sensitive, tell you what you better have a pretty big screen on your tv, i have a 60" LED and its not bad on the 60" but i wouldnt want to try it on a little 32" tv a lot harder on a smaller tv, and better have lots of room also, im 6' 4" and i have to stand pretty far back from the tv because when i reach over my head with i controler to do a move with the Move controler im sometimes to high for the PS3 EYE to see me , RadRon...
    PAUL-AWOL-
    PAUL-AWOL-
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Male Number of posts : 981
    Registration date : 2009-05-02

Just bought the new   PS3   "MOVE"  and the Navigation controler  - Page 2 Empty Re: Just bought the new PS3 "MOVE" and the Navigation controler

Post by PAUL-AWOL- Thu 30 Sep 2010, 8:19 am

They didn't have one on display at Gamestop, they said it takes too much to set up due to each person's hieght and so forth. I posted a video on here of a Socom buddy of mine who absolutely loves it.
    RadRon
    Seal
    Seal

Post by RadRon Fri 01 Oct 2010, 3:03 pm

yea its great on some games and other games its not,its a lot harder than your ps3 controler, just takes time to get use to it...
    I_Seiran_I
    I_Seiran_I
    Seal
    Seal

Male Number of posts : 479
    Registration date : 2009-01-06

Post by I_Seiran_I Fri 08 Oct 2010, 5:47 pm

It is actually pretty fun. I'm hooked on Sports Champions atm (Archery and Gladiator duals are awesome!)

Move with SOCOM might get more of the casual gamers, and if they really don't know what to do I'll tell them - after I slaughter them [maniacal laughter]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 1:34 pm