Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[BEER] THE KING OF CLANS

2 posters

Socom 3 Maps, Similar to Socom 4 in Size

PAUL-AWOL-
    PAUL-AWOL-
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Male Number of posts : 981
    Registration date : 2009-05-02

Socom 3 Maps, Similar to Socom 4 in Size Empty Socom 3 Maps, Similar to Socom 4 in Size

Post by PAUL-AWOL- Sat 17 Jul 2010, 5:50 pm

Socom 3 Maps, Similar to Socom 4 in Size Tn_antenoraSocom 3 Maps, Similar to Socom 4 in Size Tn_blackwoodsSocom 3 Maps, Similar to Socom 4 in Size Tn_boneyardSocom 3 Maps, Similar to Socom 4 in Size Tn_citadel
    AntenoraBlackwoodsBoneyardCitadel
    Socom 3 Maps, Similar to Socom 4 in Size Tn_crucibleSocom 3 Maps, Similar to Socom 4 in Size Tn_devilsroadSocom 3 Maps, Similar to Socom 4 in Size Tn_faultSocom 3 Maps, Similar to Socom 4 in Size Tn_harvester
    CrucibleDevil's RoadFaultHarvester
    Socom 3 Maps, Similar to Socom 4 in Size Tn_killingfieldsSocom 3 Maps, Similar to Socom 4 in Size Tn_stormfrontSocom 3 Maps, Similar to Socom 4 in Size Tn_tidalfurySocom 3 Maps, Similar to Socom 4 in Size Tn_waterworks
    Killing FieldsStorm FrontTidal FuryWaterworks
    [sT.] PSYCHO410
    Bus Ride
    Bus Ride

Male Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2010-07-21

Socom 3 Maps, Similar to Socom 4 in Size Empty Re: Socom 3 Maps, Similar to Socom 4 in Size

Post by [sT.] PSYCHO410 Wed 21 Jul 2010, 11:55 pm

Personally I like this. I am a fan of Larger maps. Roper recently tried to retake what was said but I think he was just trying to cover up info that wasn't yet supposed to be talked about.

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 7:42 am