Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[BEER] THE KING OF CLANS

5 posters

Friday Night Drunk Fest PS3 Facebook Page

Juganut
    Juganut
    Bus Ride
    Bus Ride

Male Number of posts : 28
    Registration date : 2009-07-01

Friday Night Drunk Fest PS3 Facebook Page - Page 2 Empty Friday Night Drunk Fest PS3 Facebook Page

Post by Juganut Sat 17 Jul 2010, 1:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hey everyone. I just wanted to let everyone know that Friday Night Drunk Fest is alive and well. Last night a Facebook page was set up in honor of such a night.

Please feel free to join the page.

Search for "Friday Night Drunk Fest PS3"

You'll find it. Thanks in advance for anyone who joins. We're trying to make Friday Night Drunk Fest a big as possible.

The idea is to get as many one one game at the same time, be it Socom, Red Dead or any game that can hold a ton of people. Maybe MAG? Still in the works. Anywho, the more drunks playing on Friday the better.

At this point we have a good 8-10 people that participate in Friday Night Drunk Fest. They are of different clans and different countries. The thing in common is booze and PS3.

Check the page out. Thanks.

JUG
    FrUsTrAtEd-
    FrUsTrAtEd-
    Boot Camp
    Boot Camp

Number of posts : 40
    Registration date : 2010-07-07

Friday Night Drunk Fest PS3 Facebook Page - Page 2 Empty Re: Friday Night Drunk Fest PS3 Facebook Page

Post by FrUsTrAtEd- Sat 24 Jul 2010, 11:32 am

i dont have red deead
    FrUsTrAtEd-
    FrUsTrAtEd-
    Boot Camp
    Boot Camp

Number of posts : 40
    Registration date : 2010-07-07

Friday Night Drunk Fest PS3 Facebook Page - Page 2 Empty Re: Friday Night Drunk Fest PS3 Facebook Page

Post by FrUsTrAtEd- Sun 25 Jul 2010, 11:28 am

just tell me what game on fridays I AM OFF.....I just dont have red dead redemption....but I will OWN U ALL

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 11:49 pm