Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[BEER] THE KING OF CLANS

3 posters

Check out the new Socom.com Forum

Admin
    Admin
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Male Number of posts : 1150
    Registration date : 2008-12-24

Check out the new Socom.com Forum Empty Check out the new Socom.com Forum

Post by Admin Mon 09 Feb 2009, 12:00 pm

If they put as much effort into the game as they did this Forum,,, Socom would be great again. I give them this though, they are trying. Just putting the wrong efforts into issues that should come last. FIX the LAG should be #1

http://forums.socom.com/socom/

Check out the new Socom.com Forum Ps3

Last edited by Admin on Wed 25 Feb 2009, 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    dothack81
    dothack81
    Seal
    Seal

Male Number of posts : 156
    Registration date : 2009-02-01

Check out the new Socom.com Forum Empty Re: Check out the new Socom.com Forum

Post by dothack81 Wed 11 Feb 2009, 10:13 pm

Yeah bro the forums are sweet, I guess I have to consider I have never played a lag free Socom, but to me its one of the best tactical shooters out there even with the lag! Keep up the good work with the Site bro!!
    ~Smoke~
    ~Smoke~
    Seal
    Seal

Male Number of posts : 190
    Registration date : 2009-01-20

Check out the new Socom.com Forum Empty Yes sir

Post by ~Smoke~ Fri 13 Feb 2009, 12:09 pm

These forums are a reach far beyond the good ole days of http://socom3.scea.com and yes that site is still up and running Smile

Awesome step in the right direction for Sony and the Socom franchise. Soon we will have the Socom Space in Playstation Home which will hopefully make it easier to jump in a game with each other. We shall see. Just nice all around to see the game getting a lot of attention.

Drunkdude

Sponsored content

Check out the new Socom.com Forum Empty Re: Check out the new Socom.com Forum

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:17 pm