Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[BEER] THE KING OF CLANS

+2
Partnur
Admin
6 posters

6 days in Fallujah should be released

Admin
    Admin
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Male Number of posts : 1150
    Registration date : 2008-12-24

6 days in Fallujah should be released Empty 6 days in Fallujah should be released

Post by Admin Mon 29 Mar 2010, 9:04 pm

Partnur
    Bus Ride
    Bus Ride

Male Number of posts : 12
    Registration date : 2010-02-07

6 days in Fallujah should be released Empty Re: 6 days in Fallujah should be released

Post by Partnur Fri 02 Apr 2010, 7:56 pm

Ya this would've been a cool game but the last I heard it was too un-p.c. & was scrapped.
    ONECELL
    ONECELL
    Boot Camp
    Boot Camp

Number of posts : 38
    Registration date : 2009-03-01

6 days in Fallujah should be released Empty Re: 6 days in Fallujah should be released

Post by ONECELL Sun 04 Apr 2010, 12:28 pm

The reason the scrapped it was of complaints. What they should have done was change the damn name and released it. It looked awesome. All because some fat chick complained that her son died in Iraq. How many people died in WW II and veitnam? Yet those games released. Grow a set of balls and release the game Konami. They will never listen to me. We need to ban together and get 100,000 people to petition and send it in. I wil start spreading the word. And I am making a new post in here called Gamers for Fallujah.
    PAUL-AWOL-
    PAUL-AWOL-
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Male Number of posts : 981
    Registration date : 2009-05-02

Post by PAUL-AWOL- Sun 04 Apr 2010, 7:36 pm

Yeah, I wonder if they did change the name would it had been released
    I_Seiran_I
    I_Seiran_I
    Seal
    Seal

Male Number of posts : 479
    Registration date : 2009-01-06

Post by I_Seiran_I Mon 12 Apr 2010, 12:05 pm

Way I see it, soldiers who were there participated in the development, its no different than soldiers working with TV to make a documentary or news clip about what happened to them.
    vagabon725
    vagabon725
    Bus Ride
    Bus Ride

Male Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2010-04-02

Post by vagabon725 Wed 21 Apr 2010, 4:29 pm

what the game developers should do is release it anyway. look at the record industry. they had to put warning labels on thier CD's about offensive lyrics. they sold a million more copies.
    Admin
    Admin
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Male Number of posts : 1150
    Registration date : 2008-12-24

Post by Admin Thu 22 Apr 2010, 8:23 am

That is a good point, just put a Mature rating on it and let it go.. I mean look at Grand Theft Auto, that game promotes some bad illegal acts and it's one of the top games in the world.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:40 am