Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[BEER] THE KING OF CLANS

3 posters

This may help for night maps on Socom

Admin
    Admin
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Male Number of posts : 1150
    Registration date : 2008-12-24

This may help for night maps on Socom Empty This may help for night maps on Socom

Post by Admin Sat 13 Feb 2010, 11:00 pm

"BRIGHTNESS control, more properly called BLACK LEVEL. It adds or subtracts an offset, or bias, into the red, green, and blue signals. This control should be adjusted so that black picture content displays as true black on your monitor. Misadjustment of this control is the most common problem of poor quality picture reproduction on computer monitors, video monitors, and television sets. Later in this document, I will explain how to set this control properly. The setting is somewhat dependent upon ambient light. Modern display equipment is sufficiently stable that frequent adjustment is unnecessary."

"Contrast, more properly called BLACK LEVEL. It adds or subtracts an offset, or bias, into the red, green, and blue signals. This control should be adjusted so that black picture content displays as true black on your monitor. Mis-adjustment of this control is the most common problem of poor quality picture reproduction on computer monitors, video monitors, and television sets. Later in this document, I will explain how to set this control properly. The setting is somewhat dependent upon ambient light. Modern display equipment is sufficiently stable that frequent adjustment is unnecessary."
    I_Seiran_I
    I_Seiran_I
    Seal
    Seal

Male Number of posts : 479
    Registration date : 2009-01-06

This may help for night maps on Socom Empty Re: This may help for night maps on Socom

Post by I_Seiran_I Tue 16 Feb 2010, 9:24 am

Only on the old maps.

The new night maps are actually black after a certain distance, not just darkened.
    PAUL-AWOL-
    PAUL-AWOL-
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Male Number of posts : 981
    Registration date : 2009-05-02

This may help for night maps on Socom Empty Re: This may help for night maps on Socom

Post by PAUL-AWOL- Tue 16 Feb 2010, 11:30 am

True.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:12 am