Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[BEER] THE KING OF CLANS

+2
EMPIR3_canadian
PAUL-AWOL-
6 posters

The Key to MAG

PAUL-AWOL-
    PAUL-AWOL-
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Male Number of posts : 981
    Registration date : 2009-05-02

The Key to MAG Empty The Key to MAG

Post by PAUL-AWOL- Thu 28 Jan 2010, 12:06 pm

Weaseman helped me out with this or I would be still running around with the same old weapons and gear. Using your Skill points to aquire new attachments and abilities is what makes the game worth playing. I had 7 skill points and didn't know how or what to use them for. I purchased a new weapon and made myself a Medic. The game is getting better as you rank up and are able to play new modes. There is much more to this game afetr you start ranking up and getting better gear. In the beginning I wasn't too pleased with the game, it makes you start off in a supression mode "training" and it is the same maps you played on the Beta.
    EMPIR3_canadian
    Bus Ride
    Bus Ride

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2010-02-01

The Key to MAG Empty Re: The Key to MAG

Post by EMPIR3_canadian Mon 01 Feb 2010, 3:10 pm

as much fun as the beta was they revealed way to much and didnt leave much to the imagination when the acual game came out i was a little disapointed the game is still amaizing and a complete replacement of socom
    I_Seiran_I
    I_Seiran_I
    Seal
    Seal

Male Number of posts : 479
    Registration date : 2009-01-06

Post by I_Seiran_I Mon 01 Feb 2010, 5:58 pm

I might pick it up in a few weeks. It's bad enough though, splitting my time up between SOCOM and COD. Especially now that I am really getting the hang of a lot of the different weapons available in the two of them. I don't know if I can handle adding another shooter to the house, I do still want to get another PS3, and Heavy Rain....
    Admin
    Admin
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Male Number of posts : 1150
    Registration date : 2008-12-24

Post by Admin Mon 01 Feb 2010, 6:06 pm

I fell ya, I seem to be right at the edge of getting the hang of COD and I buy MAG. MAG is ok, but it will not replace Socom or COD.
    weaseman
    weaseman
    Buds Training
    Buds Training

Male Number of posts : 75
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post by weaseman Mon 01 Feb 2010, 7:15 pm

Paul i forgot to tell ya . When you go to the screen where you spend skill points you can also look at the top right hand corner at something called (respec points) . If memory serves me correct the first respect you can do is at 3000 . You can respect your character by hitting sqaure. But when you do you loose all the stuff you have used your skill points , but you gain all of them and more by doing this I really not sure if this does anything else . The biggest let down to me is the beta had alot of communication . The full game has no communication therefore alot of games are lost.
    I_Seiran_I
    I_Seiran_I
    Seal
    Seal

Male Number of posts : 479
    Registration date : 2009-01-06

Post by I_Seiran_I Tue 02 Feb 2010, 12:26 pm

When I played the Beta almost every game I played had great communication. There was one time where our Platoon (squad?) leader didn't have a mic and didn't put any waypoints up, needless to say we were decimated with the lack of coordination and communication, not a very fun experience at all...
    Partnur
    Bus Ride
    Bus Ride

Male Number of posts : 12
    Registration date : 2010-02-07

Post by Partnur Sun 07 Feb 2010, 11:00 am

IMO, MAG is made for clans or at least friends. As an individual, it's hard to make any difference. What really makes me not want to buy MAG is the lack of content (no offline campaign, not as many weapons - bfbc2 has weaponized uav's even), and though this may sound trivial, MAG doesn't have head bobbing or whatever it's called so it just doesn't feel right. I'm not getting MAG because there are better games coming out, not to mention MW2 dlc.
    weaseman
    weaseman
    Buds Training
    Buds Training

Male Number of posts : 75
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post by weaseman Sun 07 Feb 2010, 1:20 pm

MAG is a fun game but it is missing graphics and a lot of different things that make this a game that i would recommend . If you hane not played it yet RENT IT FIRST .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:41 am