Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[BEER] THE KING OF CLANS

Had alot of fun tonight

PAUL-AWOL-
    PAUL-AWOL-
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Male Number of posts : 981
    Registration date : 2009-05-02

Had alot of fun tonight Empty Had alot of fun tonight

Post by PAUL-AWOL- Sun 15 Nov 2009, 2:00 am

Had alot of fun with you guys tonight and met some new people. Got a new guy on our Clan called gunnerbrew, I think thats the way he spells it. Good guy. I haven't seen this kind of turn out for a game since Socom Combined Assault. Im not going to lie, I am drunk typing, pleas excuse the grammer. LOL. Had fun and I do like the game. It's a good change of pace till th emap packs come out for Socom. Yep. About to mess with my Fantasy Football,, maybe not a good idea, since I have been drinking. May end up starting all of Detroit and StL players.. NAAAA even waisted and throwing up Im not that dumb. LMAO. Cyall tomorrow. Had fun. lets keep it rolling. Had alot of fun tonight Drunken_smilie Had alot of fun tonight Drunken_smilie Had alot of fun tonight Drunken_smilie Had alot of fun tonight Drunken_smilie Had alot of fun tonight Icon_monkey Had alot of fun tonight Drunken_smilie Had alot of fun tonight Icon_bounce

Current date/time is Mon 06 May 2024, 7:13 pm