Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[BEER] THE KING OF CLANS

+2
I_Seiran_I
Admin
6 posters

3rd Person Style is the sh1t

Admin
    Admin
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Male Number of posts : 1150
    Registration date : 2008-12-24

3rd Person Style is the sh1t Empty 3rd Person Style is the sh1t

Post by Admin Tue 10 Nov 2009, 9:39 pm

You can create a lobby match with 16 people "Private" and the 3 rd person style can be used for every map. It was one of the best 3rd person shooters I have ever played next to Socom. We had a full room free Fall. Joining the room is below, IT IS A HASSLE!!!!

Ok to join a room is a major pain in the azz. You have get the invite from someone in the room already.Next is the crazy part,, you then log off completly, Shut your PS3 down and back on. Log back into COD and re-join the play on-line screen... Don't do anything else, go to messages and accept room invite. This has something to with the NAT settings on your PS3. Open is not the correct setting to join rooms. It should say NAT 2 or restricted I think. I will research this more.

To join a game in progress go to your friends list and join session in progress, which is the easiest way to join, no problems doing this. Maybe we can get a romm started and you can join the match already in session vs accepting the invite. May be a new way to beat the other crazy crap we were doing today. If the room isn't full it should shoot you right on into the game play. If its full keep trying, these rooms open up often due to people popping in and out.

To play Ranked 3rd person rooms you need to achieve a rank of 19. The game ranks up very fast. I played for 3 hours and reached level 8 with the help of my Son "LOL" he's a beast on COD.

To get your Clan Tag on COD "BEER" you can use 4 letters, you must reach the rank of 6. "WEASEMAN" thanks for making the first tag as BEER. I like it. I hope we get a good turn out on this game for the Clan, need a boost.

I will play Socom also, thats my roots, but this game is fun as hell, especially the 3rd person view, it moves way better than Socom.

Cya on COD
    I_Seiran_I
    I_Seiran_I
    Seal
    Seal

Male Number of posts : 479
    Registration date : 2009-01-06

3rd Person Style is the sh1t Empty Re: 3rd Person Style is the sh1t

Post by I_Seiran_I Wed 11 Nov 2009, 9:10 am

Seems like a big PITA to get into a third person match. How are the clans? is it like past Cods?
    Admin
    Admin
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Post by Admin Wed 11 Nov 2009, 10:01 am

This COD is basically set up just like all the rest. Not really Clan based, just Clan tag available after level 6. They need to fix the romm join errors. That is a major set back to me. Ohhh also, Seiran I think your avatar is missing or is my computer needing an windows update.
    ['e']xxJager_bombeRxx
    ['e']xxJager_bombeRxx
    Bus Ride
    Bus Ride

Number of posts : 28
    Registration date : 2009-04-14

Post by ['e']xxJager_bombeRxx Wed 11 Nov 2009, 10:51 am

I'd love to join in on one or two of your rooms. I played it for the 1st time yesterday after work, managed to get to level 10. Do you need level 19 to open the view or to set up the room to include 3rd person?

PSN: xxJager_bombeRxx
    Admin
    Admin
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Post by Admin Wed 11 Nov 2009, 11:29 am

No, the 3rd person mode can be set as an option by anyone who host the room. We were all newbies with no rank.
    Blink / Tub3
    Blink / Tub3
    Buds Training
    Buds Training

Male Number of posts : 85
    Registration date : 2009-08-13

Post by Blink / Tub3 Wed 11 Nov 2009, 3:17 pm

Lookn foward to playn COD!
    I_Seiran_I
    I_Seiran_I
    Seal
    Seal

Post by I_Seiran_I Wed 11 Nov 2009, 3:57 pm

Admin wrote:This COD is basically set up just like all the rest. Not really Clan based, just Clan tag available after level 6. They need to fix the romm join errors. That is a major set back to me. Ohhh also, Seiran I think your avatar is missing or is my computer needing an windows update.

I don't see it either, someone must have stolen my Flag!!!!!!!

I thought my brother would by picking this up on release date, I guess not. Maybe I'll grab it on Friday on my way home from class and hook up with you guys - I hopped on for a bit to watch Star Trek and almost everyone was on COD!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri 13 Nov 2009, 6:30 am

cod is the titts u need 2 pick it up Seiran!
    I_Seiran_I
    I_Seiran_I
    Seal
    Seal

Post by I_Seiran_I Fri 13 Nov 2009, 6:34 pm

Maybe Santa will bring to me? I can't really afford $75 for a game right now
    PAUL-AWOL-
    PAUL-AWOL-
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Male Number of posts : 981
    Registration date : 2009-05-02

Post by PAUL-AWOL- Sat 14 Nov 2009, 2:37 pm

What you do is hang out in gamestop and when you see a dude with a bunch games under his arm ask him what he has and you will give him 5 bucks more than what gamestop is offering. I did that two days before Christmas and some dude was trading in at least 20 DS games and a crap load of WII games. I went across the street to the bank and picked out the ones I wanted. Bought almost 15 games for 100.00 bucks. I doubt COD MW2 will in the mix, you never know.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 7:29 am