Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[BEER] THE KING OF CLANS

+2
Admin
streetdoc
6 posters

Like to start up the BEER clan again

Admin
    Admin
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Male Number of posts : 1150
    Registration date : 2008-12-24

Like to start up the BEER clan again - Page 2 Empty Like to start up the BEER clan again

Post by Admin Wed 21 Sep 2016, 11:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

I have been gaming off and on with different people and joining other Clans when all along we were the best clan around for many years.. If anyone is still around let me know if this is something we can start up again.

I hate recruiting new people to play with, always have.

Last edited by Admin on Thu 22 Sep 2016, 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total
    PAUL-AWOL-
    PAUL-AWOL-
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Male Number of posts : 981
    Registration date : 2009-05-02

Like to start up the BEER clan again - Page 2 Empty Re: Like to start up the BEER clan again

Post by PAUL-AWOL- Thu 22 Sep 2016, 11:30 pm

Didn't log on tonight, watched my Texans get their asses handed to them again on National TV.
    [SoF]RedKnight
    [SoF]RedKnight
    Bus Ride
    Bus Ride

Male Number of posts : 28
    Registration date : 2010-11-04

Like to start up the BEER clan again - Page 2 Empty Re: Like to start up the BEER clan again

Post by [SoF]RedKnight Fri 23 Sep 2016, 6:56 am

PAUL-AWOL- wrote:Didn't log on tonight, watched my Texans get their asses handed to them again on National TV.
    Hey Paul

For some reason… the 'Reply' or 'Quote' box is black and I can't see what I'm typing.  Black box with black type doesn't work so good.

I'll change my text to RED to answer you all.  When I do a PREVIEW of my post... the box is White as normal with my RED text.  Just letting you know.
    ------------

But I digress....

I see you are in Texas by your post.  I'll note your time-zone for future contacts.

Anyway... Sometimes I work late on computer things.  I'll knock the dust off my PS4 Saturday afternoon... do some PS4 updating... add you to my PS4 Friend List... and look for you online.  If I find you... I'll send you a voice chat invite.  Bring a friend if you like.  I just need their PS4 ID Name to add.

If you are not online... I'll check back several times to catch you.  I don't have a PS4 camera.  I don't know if my PS3 camera will work with my new PS4.  I'll test that out.  If not... I need to get a PS4 camera soon.

Thanks for checking out the SoF website and signing up for an account.  I've made you a Full Member so you have more access to the site.

Talk to you soon.

Red
    PAUL-AWOL-
    PAUL-AWOL-
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Post by PAUL-AWOL- Fri 23 Sep 2016, 1:05 pm

Working out the kinks
    PAUL-AWOL-
    PAUL-AWOL-
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Post by PAUL-AWOL- Fri 23 Sep 2016, 1:21 pm

PAUL-AWOL- wrote:Working out the kinks
    Test
    PAUL-AWOL-
    PAUL-AWOL-
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Post by PAUL-AWOL- Tue 27 Sep 2016, 11:11 pm

Well I tried to get the guys together once again but I think it's officially dead and done. Hey Red don't worry about trying to merge up, there isn't anyone to merge with? lol! 

Send me the friend invite anyways and I will game with you when I can.. 

In the past week I think I had a total of 5 people visit the forum..
    [SoF]RedKnight
    [SoF]RedKnight
    Bus Ride
    Bus Ride

Male Number of posts : 28
    Registration date : 2010-11-04

Post by [SoF]RedKnight Wed 28 Sep 2016, 9:09 am

PAUL-AWOL- wrote:Well I tried to get the guys together once again but I think it's officially dead and done. Hey Red don't worry about trying to merge up, there isn't anyone to merge with?

Good Morning Boys

This is very sad news indeed.  But not unexpected really.  I did what you did, to get my members back together again after BF4 and about 1/3 of my members stopped by our website to check in.  It was good to talk to them again.

But at that time... there was still no decent Clan Supported game on the PS4 for us to play together.  BF4 wasn't the answer as we already found out not long after BF4 was released.  And Clan Support was never added.  BF3 is still a better game overall for small to medium sized Clans. But our members wanted to move on with their PS4s... or just give up gaming totally since the majority of my members were adults and had no interest in kiddie games.

But I'm not ready to give up on Clan gaming on the PS4 just yet.  I predict that Battlefield 1 will not be a well accepted game for the masses of BF players that were looking for a great game as Bad Company2 was, to rebuild their online multiplayer Clans for public/private Clan Wars, Competitions and public/private Tournaments.

EA/DICE are now boasting about how great the BF1 Single Player mode will be.  This was my most recent forum post I just used on several websites.  See below.
    --------
    Larger groups of friends, like the thousands of online gaming War Clans... that are currently looking for great Clan Supported games (in the vain of the old Sony SOCOM games, BF Bad Company2 and somewhat BF3 for PS4/xBox1 and some PC players, or ARMA for the PC players), that could support 64+ players at a time, using Private Controlled game Servers... and the large Clans that would buy thousands and millions of BF1 game disks, for the opportunity to once again have a Clan Supported game, are not interested in BF1 Single player mode.  We are interested in large online public and private War Clan competitions and Public and Private Tournaments.

DICE's "pretty" BF4 game couldn't and didn't give us that game. Battlefield Bad Company2 and BF3 were decent for Clans, but could have been better.  BF1 is a clone of BF4 and  will not provide Clans and their millions of members around the world, the chance of playing BF1 as a real multiplayer tactical Teamwork game, using real battlefield strategy.

So... BF1 will make the young CoD kids happy, with the Run & Gun, Lone Wolf play style, Shooting Everything that Moves, Using no headset for communications, Screaming little kids that adult players must endure just to play BF1.  Adult players like me and the large online War Clans... won't even consider buying the substandard BF1 game.

---------

You may also find this post of mine interesting....

Be warned...EA and DICE recently speculated to the game press that BF1, will not sell as well as BF4 or BF3.  EA and DICE gave this report in an interview that was reported by the game press just a few months ago.

EA and DICE both know... they've made a blunder, not releasing a Bad Company3.  A decent BC3 would have saved DICE's reputation, as well as making EA a fortune in game sales.  EA and DICE tends to have to learn the hard way... from sloppy game releases and games that 50% of their customers don't want.

You can bet your ass... Bad Company3 is already in development to save EA and DICE's financial ass, when the BF1 servers start to go empty in less than 6 months after BF1's release.  EA and DICE will suffer through BF1, as they did with BF Hardline... and work furiously to get another well loved Bad Company game out like a new BF Bad Company3.

Making an encompassing multiplayer game like a BC3, would take 3+ years to even get off the ground.  I predict, BC3 will come out early in 2017. Followed by a real modern warfare BF5 in 2019.  Even as bad as the new Call of Duty game is... it will clean EA and DICEs BF1's clock at the game sales counters.
    -------

As you can see... I'm not a fan of this new BF1.  At $120+ just to play this thing in total with more costs to come for DLC and any Private Servers costs... I can't justify that.  Pass.  BF5 or Bad Company3 can't be that far off.  If the new Battlefield games still have no comprehensive tactical Teamwork or Clan Support... we're done with all Battlefield games!

Hang in there guys.  The Beer Clan may rise again!  I'm holding on to our SoF website and hope for the best that Bad Company3 or BF5 will save the gaming Clans.

Keep in contact with me.  I'll stop by here from time to time to see how you guys are doing!!

Red

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 4:41 pm