Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[BEER] THE KING OF CLANS

2 posters

Serious Bugs in BATTLEFIELD 3

RadRon
    Seal
    Seal

Male Number of posts : 213
    Registration date : 2009-05-09

Serious Bugs in BATTLEFIELD 3 Empty Serious Bugs in BATTLEFIELD 3

Post by RadRon Thu 27 Oct 2011, 6:30 am

Ok, for the second time I'm listing all the various bugs that come to mind as I have played. These of coarse are the same bugs that remained from beta that were never resolved. I will post more to this master list below as I find them or are reported by other players.

-Ammo packs and med kits get stuck in your hands not falling to the ground as should.

-Sluggish player movement (turning, looking up and down, focusing on target etc.. (**Note** NOT SETTING'S RELATED OR INTERNET CONNECTION) This creates a issue when aiming at someone cause it wants to jerk slightly to the right or left of the target, making it a pain in the butt to center a shot, this issue is mainly with range attacking not up close.

-Grenades not able to be choked and Blinking??? (not a bug but never the less not cool!)

-Mic's partially work in game, lot's of echoing and break up's (went back to BC2 and tested with friends again and it's not us). Also reports of mic Icon's not functioning properly, Example: Player that is talking icon is not blinking when he speaks, shown as off but someone off is blinking instead.

-Wall jumping, mass majority of the times I try to jump a wall or hurdle it I can't and have to attempt it anywhere from 4-8 times before FINALLY getting over the wall, I have learned to just go around cause this equal's certain death.

-Cheat Cam in Hardcore Mode. Yes I said it, "Cheat Cam". In hardcore mode you should NOT be able to see the player moving around and his location from his cam after being killed by him. This is trash that MW2 does in there game and it is retarded. Leave it if you must in Normal mode but please take that crap out of Hardcore! BC2 had this right.

-Destruction? Not exactly a bug, but what happened to destroying everything and blowing holes in walls, it's now about a fraction of the destruction that BC2 had. The only destruction is in square's. This ruins the destruction feel that BC2 had and with prone now in the game this clearly gives prone players the advantage on buildings. The one great thing with destruction in BC2 was when you new a building contained a sniper or camper you bombed the sucker till it came down. B3 most walls remain intact no matter what you hit them with.

-Player health is to high in Hardcore, in BC2 you put a couple bullets in anyone with any gun they went down, Battlefield 3 you almost have to unload a clip in them to put ANYONE down, what happened there?

-I have been seeing alot of clear grey tinted vertical rectangles, they look like grey transparent mirror's and they are at very random when they appear, I noticed these during the times of Dusk and night time maps.

-Reports from others of getting "Green Screens, Blue Screens", the same that popped up alot in Beta, I haven't had this happen to me yet since Beta but others have reported that it still continues.

-Search and filter system for matches needs ALOT of tweaking, for one it list server's that are running, but when you try to log in them it'll say the server is not working. Server's don't specify that they are custom changed server's or have a list on the server what the host did to alter the game rules for it, this would be nice to know prior to jumping into a server. I am happy though we have better options then on BC2 with finding matches and picking the server you wish to get on from a list rather then random join matches in BC2. But I think it's a little far from being a good functioning tool with it's current issues.

-Parachuting seems to have a mind of it's own like it did when BC2 first released but was fixed, when jumping off the building's or helicopter's you hit the chute button X but not release the chute till you hit the ground, being way to late with a huge delay, other times it works fine.

-Clan Tags? Was this overlooked?

-Multi group joining feature? This overlooked as well? In BC2 if your squad was full another group of buds could make another squad and the two squads could join together on the same team on the same server.

-Airplanes are ultra sensitive to control, an option to change settings on specific vehicles would be very helpful like the sensitivity adjustment for you player.

-I don't know if anyone will agree with me on this one, but I would like to see crouching and prone a double click of the right thumb stick to do either rather then a one click. To many times I am running an go to make a quick right turn to fall flat into prone, it's very sensitive when it comes to crouching and prone.

-Player Report: "Sometimes on the scoreboard it shows 1 person on the enemy team when the whole side is full. "

-Player Report: "Conquest Radius is in the way when capturing a point(middle of the screen) "

-Player Report: Respawning issues, I have yet to encounter this myself but once I do I'll post details or if anyone that has encountered this please explain in detail of this issue.

-Player Report: Picking up Mic sounds and conversations from outside of squad even with locked squad and the option turned off to not talk public. This has happened to myself alot in spurts.

**If anyone has anything to add to this list feel free to add them, I'll post more as I continue to play.. This thread is not dedicated to just bugs that continued from beta but also any bugs found period in B3 should be posted here. I'll stay on top of this thread till we see patches fixing these various issues, If you found a bug then please post below and I'll be happy to put it in the main list above of known bugs. Please keep this thread to what it pertains to and that is helping EA/Dice fix player reported issues and documenting them, this is not a thread to fight, argue and troll in **

Last edited by RadRon on Thu 27 Oct 2011, 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total
    RadRon
    Seal
    Seal

Serious Bugs in BATTLEFIELD 3 Empty Re: Serious Bugs in BATTLEFIELD 3

Post by RadRon Thu 27 Oct 2011, 6:41 am

1. This game has a huge movement input lag which in my opinion is game breaking, most people are reporting this issue on a lot of other forums including this, on all game modes, SP, Co-op, and MP, but this problem is not on the XBOX 360 version of this game which obviously means that this is a game bug rather than a design decision, it limits your way of playing, because the movement just isn't smooth, this problem wasn't there in the beta.

2. Squads can break into different teams when joining a match.

3. Mics not working properly.

RadRon
    Seal
    Seal

Post by RadRon Thu 27 Oct 2011, 6:44 am

and if you rent this game you cant play online ! ! ! W.T.F. ! ! ! !
    Admin
    Admin
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Male Number of posts : 1150
    Registration date : 2008-12-24

Post by Admin Thu 27 Oct 2011, 3:36 pm

You have to pay 15 dollars if you buy it used and want to play on-line. EA is a money making machine.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:31 pm