Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[BEER] THE KING OF CLANS

2 posters

Battlefield 3 Beta is Ready

RadRon
    Seal
    Seal

Male Number of posts : 213
    Registration date : 2009-05-09

Battlefield 3 Beta is Ready Empty Battlefield 3 Beta is Ready

Post by RadRon Sun 18 Sep 2011, 2:22 pm

Battlefield’s French community representative, “Kusa”, reveals why Battlefield 3’s beta is still not released ,Why isn’t Battlefield 3 beta here yet!? With the game a little over a month away from launch, many were expecting to see the beta invites go out already. Well according to Battlefield’s French community representative, “Kusa”, Battlefield 3 beta is ready for release. The only thing DICE is waiting for is a content approval from Microsoft and Sony to get the beta up and running on the Xbox 360 and Playstation 3. Battlefield 3’s PC version is also ready, but DICE is waiting on that in order to release the much anticipated first person shooter on all platforms simultaneously.

The report, which came from the French Battlefield portal planete-battlefield.fr, is so far unconfirmed by DICE, but Microsoft and Sony are known for taking their time approving content. Microsoft and Sony usually take at least a week or two when approving content, whether it’s DLC or a beta, so I think it’s safe to assume that the beta is in fact ready.

Either way, I think we’re all ready to see what DICE has in store for us. And judging from their latest trailer showcasing nighttime gunfights, Operation Guillotine, DICE is ready for beta as well. Let’s get the move on Sony and Microsoft, I want some BF3!
    RadRon
    Seal
    Seal

Male Number of posts : 213
    Registration date : 2009-05-09

Battlefield 3 Beta is Ready Empty Re: Battlefield 3 Beta is Ready

Post by RadRon Sun 18 Sep 2011, 2:30 pm

im also heren some other very bad news , that ps3 wont get to have the jet fighters, only xbox and pc, which would really be disapointing, would consider buyn a xbox now ,i never wanted one before, but now yes, with sonys slower cpu and less memory than the xbox i think more games will be going to xbox ..
    Admin
    Admin
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Male Number of posts : 1150
    Registration date : 2008-12-24

Post by Admin Sun 18 Sep 2011, 7:04 pm

RadRon wrote:im also heren some other very bad news , that ps3 wont get to have the jet fighters, only xbox and pc, which would really be disapointing, would consider buyn a xbox now ,i never wanted one before, but now yes, with sonys slower cpu and less memory than the xbox i think more games will be going to xbox ..

Can't wait to play this game, I haven't felt good about a game in years. Finally I think the PS3 may make a game for our Clan.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 3:26 am