Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[BEER] THE KING OF CLANS

2 posters

I downloaded Google Chrome today and it's the SHIT !!!!!

Admin
    Admin
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Male Number of posts : 1150
    Registration date : 2008-12-24

I downloaded Google Chrome today and it's the SHIT !!!!! Empty I downloaded Google Chrome today and it's the SHIT !!!!!

Post by Admin Thu 18 Nov 2010, 12:34 pm

If anyone does not have this as your primary web browser you are running at half speed. All along I thought the reason why everything was laggin on me was because of the size of the images and so forth. I downloaded Google Chrome and every computer in my house will soon be on this browser. It is amazing and my outlook on surfing has been sped up 1000 times faster. Everything is brighter, cleaner, and loads with precision speed. Here is the link and I highly suggest doing this. The only draw back is you have to re-log in to everything you browse that requires a password. And I can't find my favorites, but I didn't have that many to begin with. What I would do is create a desk top folder , label and drag everything you use into it. Such as forums, websites, banks and so forth. But other than that, I can't believe all this time I was using old busted ass web browsers. I have a an HD monitor with a a pretty fast computer and it is worth the money today after this download.

http://www.google.com/chrome/intl/en/landing_chrome.html?hl=en
    I_Seiran_I
    I_Seiran_I
    Seal
    Seal

Male Number of posts : 479
    Registration date : 2009-01-06

I downloaded Google Chrome today and it's the SHIT !!!!! Empty Re: I downloaded Google Chrome today and it's the SHIT !!!!!

Post by I_Seiran_I Fri 19 Nov 2010, 8:37 pm

I tried Chrome and it does feel a lot faster, especially on WiFi.

I'm just to accustomed to the fox, and I am addicted to Adblock Plus to switch

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 7:32 pm