Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[BEER] THE KING OF CLANS

2 posters

First Call of Duty: Black Ops zombie footage on the Internet

major_woody_
    major_woody_
    Hell Week
    Hell Week

Male Number of posts : 104
    Registration date : 2010-08-03

First Call of Duty: Black Ops zombie footage on the Internet Empty First Call of Duty: Black Ops zombie footage on the Internet

Post by major_woody_ Sat 30 Oct 2010, 9:07 am

First Call of Duty: Black Ops zombie footage on the Internet

Its finally time for the first Black Ops zombie footage but be quick because activision will remove it soon!
    PAUL-AWOL-
    PAUL-AWOL-
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Male Number of posts : 981
    Registration date : 2009-05-02

First Call of Duty: Black Ops zombie footage on the Internet Empty Re: First Call of Duty: Black Ops zombie footage on the Internet

Post by PAUL-AWOL- Sun 31 Oct 2010, 6:24 pm

Well I am actually lokking forward to this game, I think it's gonna be a fun game to break the slow spell everyone seems to be having.
    major_woody_
    major_woody_
    Hell Week
    Hell Week

Male Number of posts : 104
    Registration date : 2010-08-03

First Call of Duty: Black Ops zombie footage on the Internet Empty Re: First Call of Duty: Black Ops zombie footage on the Internet

Post by major_woody_ Mon 01 Nov 2010, 6:46 am

It should be fun for awhile.
    Though, I wasn't to happy with MW2.
    So, I kind of have mixed feelings about BO.
    I just hope it's more like the original MW and less noob friendly.
    PAUL-AWOL-
    PAUL-AWOL-
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Male Number of posts : 981
    Registration date : 2009-05-02

Post by PAUL-AWOL- Mon 01 Nov 2010, 6:34 pm

I look at it like this, I paid 60 dollars for way worse games thru out the year and COD BO has to be better, so far COD hasn't been that bad. Yeah the game play does get old after awhile, but I think this game along with the BC2 Vietnam Download will hold me over until Socom 4 comes out next year.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:11 pm