Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[BEER] THE KING OF CLANS

3 posters

BFBC2 Vietnam Package

I_Seiran_I
    I_Seiran_I
    Seal
    Seal

Male Number of posts : 479
    Registration date : 2009-01-06

BFBC2 Vietnam Package Empty BFBC2 Vietnam Package

Post by I_Seiran_I Thu 21 Oct 2010, 8:33 pm

To add further proof that the VIP code was a scam they are going to be charging us $15 for the VIP Map Pack.

This vip code BS was supposed to be for DLC, so far nothing they have unlocked has been downloaded, it has all already been on the disk.

I will think long and hard about buying any EA game in the future. What do you guys think?

[quote]We're still left wondering about its "winter 2010" release date, but Battlefield Bad Company 2 Vietnam has now been priced at $15 (€12.99, £9.99, 1200 MSP). The DLC expansion will add four new maps, 15 new weapons and six vehicles to fit in with its setting. Era-specific items include the M79 grenade launcher, Navy SEAL XM22 machine gun, Huey helicopter and the ability to "RUN, FORREST! RUN!" from all the bullets and explosions.

The DLC also features a '60s soundtrack comprising 49 tracks across eight in-game radio channels. So, just recline on the battlefield and listen to "Ride of the Valkyries" as the destruction occurs all around.

And now we just keep on waiting for that date to show up -- like we did on prom night.[quote]

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/10/21/battlefield-bad-company-2-vietnam-priced-at-15-still-not-date/
    PAUL-AWOL-
    PAUL-AWOL-
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Male Number of posts : 981
    Registration date : 2009-05-02

BFBC2 Vietnam Package Empty Re: BFBC2 Vietnam Package

Post by PAUL-AWOL- Fri 22 Oct 2010, 8:24 am

I agree with you on this and EA has become the Bastard Child of Video Games. I felt ripped off and scammed when I bought MOH.
    streetdoc
    streetdoc
    Seal
    Seal

Male Number of posts : 248
    Registration date : 2009-04-14

Post by streetdoc Fri 22 Oct 2010, 11:47 am

B.O.H.I.C.A.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content