Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[BEER] THE KING OF CLANS

3 posters

Black Ops Army

deadSEVER
    Bus Ride
    Bus Ride

Number of posts : 14
    Registration date : 2010-06-13

Black Ops Army Empty Black Ops Army

Post by deadSEVER Thu 21 Oct 2010, 4:59 pm

So as I posted in another thread I sold MOH and picked up MW2 because MOH did not live up to my expectations... It was the redheaded step child of MW2 and BFBC2. So wanted to get a custom with COD game play since I have never played a COD game online.

I was wondering who will plan on getting the gameBlack Ops Army Icon_question Blacks Ops looks like it will be a very competitive Multi player EXP probably best played with friends and clan members who respect the game and the GamerZ i would love to see full rooms of BEER members and you know i will be drinking mine!

I will be on the first night and as often as possible... i also have a new gamer tag iZOMBI the last I is a L when entered
    PAUL-AWOL-
    PAUL-AWOL-
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Male Number of posts : 981
    Registration date : 2009-05-02

Black Ops Army Empty Re: Black Ops Army

Post by PAUL-AWOL- Thu 21 Oct 2010, 5:07 pm

I want this game, I am a fan of COD and the majority of our Clan will be on this game day 1. Sever there will be at least 20 or more Beer folks with this game day 1. When COD MW2 came out the turn out was more.

Last edited by PAUL-AWOL- on Fri 22 Oct 2010, 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    deadSEVER
    Bus Ride
    Bus Ride

Number of posts : 14
    Registration date : 2010-06-13

Post by deadSEVER Thu 21 Oct 2010, 7:23 pm

I think i will be jumping back and forth between BFBC2 and black ops.... I I love you BFBC2 but getting tired of the maps \

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 12:57 am