Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[BEER] THE KING OF CLANS

2 posters

Been Awhile

[sT.]Bullcub
    Bus Ride
    Bus Ride

Male Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2009-05-15

Been Awhile Empty Been Awhile

Post by [sT.]Bullcub Mon 12 Jul 2010, 12:21 pm

Whats up guys... I havent been around for about a year, recently decided to get back into the swing of things with gaming again. I came back to find my original clan (BNB) has pretty much been decimated. They have split off into about three or four new groups. I have no hard feelings towards them but it seems to happen alot when you have a huge group of guys who all want to be the boss. Anyways... I decided to hook up with a few of my old friends who have been gaming as long as I have and are all huger SOCOM fans. We play under the tags sT. now (Shadow Tactics) you can stop by our site at www.shadowtacclan.com and say hi. We have a shout box so just yell at us in there. Wealso play alot of other games too, we play Red Dead Redemption and Battlefield Bad Company 2, and we play Madden too. So shoot me a friends invite on the PSN, always good to talk to you all.
    Admin
    Admin
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Male Number of posts : 1150
    Registration date : 2008-12-24

Been Awhile Empty Re: Been Awhile

Post by Admin Thu 15 Jul 2010, 9:41 am

What up Bullcub, I remember you, how's it going.. I will stop by your site today and register up and check you guys out. Nice to hear from ya again.

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:19 am