Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[BEER] THE KING OF CLANS

3 posters

The beer touch opening Video "About me"

Admin
    Admin
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Male Number of posts : 1150
    Registration date : 2008-12-24

The beer touch opening Video "About me" Empty The beer touch opening Video "About me"

Post by Admin Tue 15 Dec 2009, 9:21 am

Just thought I would let everyone know the reason for my choice of videos for the Beer touch on the portal. The opening video is training I have had in the US Coast Guard. I am certified to drive just about every boat the US Coast Guard uses for Search and Rescue. The video is showing a USCG 47 foot motor lifeboat during a training exercise of Cape Disappointment.. The boat is also called a 47 MLB. It can run in 30 foot seas and 50 knot winds. It can roll over and re-right. Thats not what we want to do, but it can do this. I have been running Search and Rescue for 20 years in the US Coast Guard and it's has never been boring. Always seems to happen when the seas and weather are the worst. But I guess people don't need saving if it's nice out. Just thought I would let you guys know a little about me. If anyone else does anything in the real world and they want us to know, just post it here.
    I_Seiran_I
    I_Seiran_I
    Seal
    Seal

Male Number of posts : 479
    Registration date : 2009-01-06

The beer touch opening Video "About me" Empty Re: The beer touch opening Video "About me"

Post by I_Seiran_I Wed 16 Dec 2009, 6:09 pm

That is some crazy stuff man, I don't know if I would be able to handle that at all. When it rolls over do the guys on the deck have some sort of restraint or are they just hanging on?
    WIZ12
    WIZ12
    Boot Camp
    Boot Camp

Male Number of posts : 33
    Registration date : 2009-11-25

The beer touch opening Video "About me" Empty Re: The beer touch opening Video "About me"

Post by WIZ12 Mon 21 Dec 2009, 12:27 pm

Admin wrote:Just thought I would let everyone know the reason for my choice of videos for the Beer touch on the portal. The opening video is training I have had in the US Coast Guard. I am certified to drive just about every boat the US Coast Guard uses for Search and Rescue. The video is showing a USCG 47 foot motor lifeboat during a training exercise of Cape Disappointment.. The boat is also called a 47 MLB. It can run in 30 foot seas and 50 knot winds. It can roll over and re-right. Thats not what we want to do, but it can do this. I have been running Search and Rescue for 20 years in the US Coast Guard and it's has never been boring. Always seems to happen when the seas and weather are the worst. But I guess people don't need saving if it's nice out. Just thought I would let you guys know a little about me. If anyone else does anything in the real world and they want us to know, just post it here.
    Of course you drive the boats and i fix the pos's haha thats my job fixing boats in the coast guard also stationed with paul but right now im doing inspections on oil tanker and big boats of the industry
    very nice post paul

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:48 am