PASSWORD ROOM

BENDER-FLEXO
Buds Training
Buds Training

Male Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-04-15

PASSWORD ROOM

Post by BENDER-FLEXO on Tue 06 Oct 2009, 10:47 am

HAD ALOT OF FUN THE OTHER NIGHT PLAYING IN A PASSWORD ROOM. WE SET UP MAPS TO HAVE KNIFE FIGHTING ONLY, SNIPER RIFLES WITHOUT SCOPES, SHOTGUNS AND PISTOLS ONLY. IM DOWN TOP PLAY THAT AGAIN, GIVES YOU GOOD PRACTICE USING DIFFERNT WEAPONS. PASSWORD THE ROOM SO SOMEONE CAN'T COME IN AND USE AN ASSUALT RIFLE OR SOMETHING WHILE WE ARE KNIFE FIGHTING ETC. I WOULD LIKE TO PLAY A KNIFE FIGHTING DEMO. LOL
I_Seiran_I
Seal
Seal

Male Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2009-01-06

Re: PASSWORD ROOM

Post by I_Seiran_I on Tue 06 Oct 2009, 12:04 pm

Yeah it was awseome, until my PS3 froze Sad Then froze again at the title screen :'(

That was good though, we should do stuff like that more often, a la challenge maps form the EST Tourneys!

Hit me Up on the PSN! I_Seiran_I
(S-air-an)

Seiran is Japanese for Storm from the clear blue sky, because I'll come out of no where and rain all over your party Wink
BENDER-FLEXO
Buds Training
Buds Training

Male Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-04-15

Post by BENDER-FLEXO on Tue 06 Oct 2009, 2:29 pm

WTF was the deal with the other members staying in the room with WSA the other night? Even one of our officers wouldnt follow us into our room. That was messed up. Funny how a bunch of older adults want to have a young ghetto clan leader, who brags about smokn dope! LOL Mica phone gangsters........
PAUL-AWOL-
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male Number of posts : 976
Registration date : 2009-05-02

Post by PAUL-AWOL- on Wed 07 Oct 2009, 10:00 pm

I agree

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 23 Oct 2017, 3:58 pm