Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[BEER] THE KING OF CLANS

+3
RadRon
Admin
Blink / Tub3
7 posters

Remember when

Blink / Tub3
    Blink / Tub3
    Buds Training
    Buds Training

Male Number of posts : 85
    Registration date : 2009-08-13

Remember when Empty Remember when

Post by Blink / Tub3 Wed 23 Sep 2009, 8:35 am

I think as long time gamers we all remember the different game platforms and the things we did just to play our favorite games, from getting a role of quarters and spending hours at the local convienent stores to blowing on the video games hoping it would finally work.

Share your "Remember when" stories with the community, more than likely it will at least make you chuckle and bring you back...

E-scrub
    Admin
    Admin
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Male Number of posts : 1150
    Registration date : 2008-12-24

Remember when Empty Re: Remember when

Post by Admin Wed 23 Sep 2009, 5:52 pm

I can remember cutting grass just to play defender. My brother has been known to kill a video game in the ol days. He has gotten us kicked out of places before, flipping out on a game. So people losing their minds on games started when the atari 2600 came out and you couldn't get across the road on frogger,, yeah thats mine, I hated fokin frogger, to this day actually. Makes me wanna go buy frogger just to see if I have improved my gaming skills, just to prove I can beat it. Ohh and damn Donkey Kong used to piss me off worse than any other game. I will kill u. ahhhhh lmao
    RadRon
    Seal
    Seal

Male Number of posts : 213
    Registration date : 2009-05-09

Remember when Empty Remembering When.......

Post by RadRon Wed 23 Sep 2009, 6:18 pm

well for me in the days it was when my dad bought the INTELIVISION, game consule,when it first came out in i think 1980, we played that thing all the time , even brought it to the campground when camping , and i remember ,we would have all the kids from the campground in the motorhome waiting to play it ,and just amazed watching it,kinda funny, but i became a very popular kid in the campground when we went camping...

Last edited by RadRon on Thu 24 Sep 2009, 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
    I_Seiran_I
    I_Seiran_I
    Seal
    Seal

Male Number of posts : 479
    Registration date : 2009-01-06

Post by I_Seiran_I Thu 24 Sep 2009, 12:35 pm

I remember winning a PS2 on launch and being too cheap/ignorant to play PS2 games on it. lol
    BENDER-FLEXO
    BENDER-FLEXO
    Buds Training
    Buds Training

Male Number of posts : 62
    Registration date : 2009-04-15

Post by BENDER-FLEXO Mon 12 Oct 2009, 4:37 pm

I remember hitting the pacman game with your palm in the right spot and it would give you a free game. It was just a little bit over from the coin drop. You would have to make a noise when hitting it so the clerk didnt catch you. I remember looking around, and bam, wonka! 1 credit. lol
    scnut
    scnut
    Boot Camp
    Boot Camp

Male Number of posts : 40
    Registration date : 2009-01-09

Post by scnut Fri 04 Dec 2009, 5:33 pm

Some of my favorite memories were when I had an N64, and Drehnon would come over and we would play Perfect Dark or Goldeneye all day and night. Those were the days.
    CAPITAN-PATHOS
    CAPITAN-PATHOS
    Boot Camp
    Boot Camp

Male Number of posts : 39
    Registration date : 2009-04-16

Post by CAPITAN-PATHOS Fri 04 Dec 2009, 11:34 pm

i remenber getting my super nintendo back in my contry (guatemala) That was luxury!!!! all the kids from my block were crazy!!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:00 pm