Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[BEER] THE KING OF CLANS

2 posters

Battlefield 1: 12 minutes of gameplay - Mud and Blood

[SoF]RedKnight
    [SoF]RedKnight
    Bus Ride
    Bus Ride

Male Number of posts : 28
    Registration date : 2010-11-04

Battlefield 1: 12 minutes of gameplay - Mud and Blood Empty Battlefield 1: 12 minutes of gameplay - Mud and Blood

Post by [SoF]RedKnight Tue 04 Oct 2016, 8:26 am

Here is Battlefield 1. We don't see any Clan Support included for this game as of now.  User Private Servers "might' be offered... at a price of course.  Could be $24 a month per server as before with BF3.

BF1 is being developed as a Run & Gun, Lone Wolf, Shoot Everything That Moves, Kiddie casual game to compete with the new CoD Infinite Warfare game coming out soon.  Battlefield games have come down a long way from their high point of Battlefield Bad Company2 days.  BF3 was decent for Clans... BF4 not so much.

For me... I'm very disappointed with EA/DICE and their new BF1 casual game.  I just don't have much interest in this game.  Playing with a bunch of screaming little kids, or players that won't use a headset for communications and no one working together using TEAM strategy to win rounds... doesn't make for a fun experience. After SOCOM, H-Hour and BF3... mindless twitchy running and shooting doesn't make much sense or seem like much fun.
    _______

Battlefield 1: watch 12 minutes of gameplay and the cinematic intro for Through Mud and Blood
    By Shabana Arif

LINKBattlefield 1: 12 minutes of gameplay - Mud and Blood 8515066067_f55c283230_o

Spoilers ahead. You’ve been warned.

Westie has got some lovely new Battlefield 1 gameplay for us fresh from TwitchCon.

The first video is 12 minutes from the prologue, Storm of Steel.

It’s a clever way to introduce the mechanics and vehicles of the game while illustrating just how horrific World War 1 was – in as much as that’s possible within the confines of a videogame where you’re tasked with casually murdering people

I think it’s done it quite well.

The second video is the cinematic intro to the Through Mud and Blood campaign.

In an effort to avoid spoilers, I’ve skipped through this one only to get a peek at how the game looks – fantastic by the way – and nothing more.

If you don’t mind having a gander before the game’s release, then watch away.

Battlefield 1 is set for release on October 21 for PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
    PAUL-AWOL-
    PAUL-AWOL-
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Male Number of posts : 981
    Registration date : 2009-05-02

Battlefield 1: 12 minutes of gameplay - Mud and Blood Empty Re: Battlefield 1: 12 minutes of gameplay - Mud and Blood

Post by PAUL-AWOL- Tue 04 Oct 2016, 9:50 pm

I'm going tomorrow to Gamestop and reserve Battlefield 1 and Call of Duty. Those 2 games will more than likely be the only 2 I will play for a long time.. 

The only real purchase I am looking forward to is the HD remasterd version of Call of Duty Modern Warfare, I seriously can't wait for that game.. 

Thanks for new BF1 vid, some what changed my mind about the game.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:06 pm