Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[BEER] THE KING OF CLANS

2 posters

MW3 N THE BIGGEST PIECE OF CRAP EVER ! ! ! !

RadRon
    Seal
    Seal

Male Number of posts : 213
    Registration date : 2009-05-09

MW3 N THE BIGGEST PIECE OF CRAP EVER  ! ! ! ! Empty MW3 N THE BIGGEST PIECE OF CRAP EVER ! ! ! !

Post by RadRon Tue 08 Nov 2011, 7:01 am

what were you thinking when you made this game? its the worst thing iv played in ages, i loved black ops so much there are so many good things about it and your supposed to be better than previous games but youve gone a step back using **** graphics horrible aming, in fact there is no aim its just spray and you'll hit them. this is pathetic. i cant believe i paid for it!! i felt berayed and compeletely let down and got my hopes up. but its ok i didnt trade in my black ops so after about an hour of game play i went back to my old pal black ops!!

**** you MW3!!
    agree. The series has progressivly gotten worse since CoD4. I will no longer be buying anything with either Treyarch or Infinity Ward / Sledgehammer games on the case.
    This is the most broken Call of Duty game to date. Hit detection is fucking crap (even worse than Battlefield 3). Weapon damage is through the roof (two shotting people with silenced weapons = pro am I right?) and where the HELL is the recoil in this game?

"OH! I HAVE AN LMG BUT CAN FIRE FROM ONE SIDE OF THE MAP TO THE OTHER AND HAVE EVERY SINGLE BULLET HIT INTO AN AREA THE SIZE OF A POUND COIN! THATS HOW PRO THIS GAME IS!"

Seriously, CoD series is dead to me now.

Got my money back so I ain't fussed.
    Admin
    Admin
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Male Number of posts : 1150
    Registration date : 2008-12-24

MW3 N THE BIGGEST PIECE OF CRAP EVER  ! ! ! ! Empty Re: MW3 N THE BIGGEST PIECE OF CRAP EVER ! ! ! !

Post by Admin Wed 09 Nov 2011, 4:47 pm

I am out of Town for the week and wont be loggin on until Friday night. I haven't heard anything positive about MW3 either. What the hell is up with Sony, they don't care about the fans anymore, just money.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:18 pm