Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[BEER] THE KING OF CLANS

2 posters

$K$ <3 BEER

[$K$]BOOMxSTICK
    [$K$]BOOMxSTICK
    Bus Ride
    Bus Ride

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2010-11-04

$K$ <3 BEER Empty $K$ <3 BEER

Post by [$K$]BOOMxSTICK Thu 04 Nov 2010, 9:11 am

Hows it going fellas. I'm BOOMxSTICK. I'm here extending a handshake from $K$.

Some of you may recognize me from the forums. Some may recognize me from in-game.

I want to invite/inform you guys of a tourny we participate in on elitebattlezone.com. We just finished our first season and had a blast. It was well organized and the clans were friendly. It is free to participate and winners recieve a prize package.

That is not all. $K$ would like to challenge you guys to a friendly war. 3 maps any map/mode combo you guys want. Since it is friendly, maybe we can battle it out on all 3 maps regardless of the results from the first two. Maybe a mixer would be fun...8v8 and split the teams up.

Our website is www.soullessknights.org feel free to stop by and say hello.

luv u longtime Boom.

PAUL-AWOL-
    PAUL-AWOL-
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Male Number of posts : 981
    Registration date : 2009-05-02

$K$ <3 BEER Empty Re: $K$ <3 BEER

Post by PAUL-AWOL- Thu 04 Nov 2010, 1:15 pm

Hey Boom, thanks for the stop in, I will return the Luv for sure. Yeah we are already signed up for one Tourny thru the Elite Socom Tournament 4 vs 4. I will get with you on the War when I rustle up some guys, let you know. Cya Around, ohhh by the way I got banned for 20 days for evading the language fliter again, and using my other name on the forums at the same time, basically calling frostdy out by answering my own self and got busted for Trolling myself.. go figure.. scratch
    [$K$]BOOMxSTICK
    [$K$]BOOMxSTICK
    Bus Ride
    Bus Ride

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2010-11-04

Post by [$K$]BOOMxSTICK Fri 05 Nov 2010, 9:50 am

LMAO paul that is hilarious...sucks you got banned but it does add to the comedy.

20 days in the hole will be a good break from those forums.

Let your guys know that you want to T-Bag me and my guys really really bad and maybe you can get them off of whatever game they are on....hell maybe we could do this war not on socom but on CoD BO...yea i said codbo lol
    PAUL-AWOL-
    PAUL-AWOL-
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Post by PAUL-AWOL- Fri 05 Nov 2010, 2:35 pm

I am down for the COD BO WAR for sure, we could easily be 20 plus strong on that game day 1. T BAG the chin would be a top a priority for you in my book, alien LOL. Yeah I will be on later today for a little bit, but I am going to a few bars tonight with a buddy who flew in and I hadn't seen in awhile.
    PAUL-AWOL-
    PAUL-AWOL-
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Post by PAUL-AWOL- Thu 11 Nov 2010, 8:45 pm

Hey BOOM, I put your Clans website link on my Home page Clan scrolling Bar.

$K$ <3 BEER ?size=s&key=key&url=www.soullessknights

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 06 May 2024, 9:49 am