Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[BEER] THE KING OF CLANS

3 posters

This time of year produces my Favorite Seasonal Beers

PAUL-AWOL-
    PAUL-AWOL-
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Male Number of posts : 981
    Registration date : 2009-05-02

This time of year produces my Favorite Seasonal Beers Empty This time of year produces my Favorite Seasonal Beers

Post by PAUL-AWOL- Wed 13 Oct 2010, 1:22 pm

Pumpkin Spice Ales.

This time of year produces my Favorite Seasonal Beers PunkinAle
    deadSEVER
    Bus Ride
    Bus Ride

Number of posts : 14
    Registration date : 2010-06-13

This time of year produces my Favorite Seasonal Beers Empty Re: This time of year produces my Favorite Seasonal Beers

Post by deadSEVER Fri 15 Oct 2010, 2:21 am

Looks good!and at 7% it sure to do the trick! dogfish makes some kick ass beer
    PAUL-AWOL-
    PAUL-AWOL-
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

This time of year produces my Favorite Seasonal Beers Empty Re: This time of year produces my Favorite Seasonal Beers

Post by PAUL-AWOL- Sun 17 Oct 2010, 8:53 pm

Bombshell Blonde

This time of year produces my Favorite Seasonal Beers BlondeCan Name: Bombshell Blonde

Started Production: October 2008

Style: American Blonde Ale

Packaging:
    Year Round (12 oz 6-packs, Draught)

Description: A rich, creamy golden colored ale fermented at a cool temperature to give a clean finish. Hints of yeasty bread and a touch of hops combine to make a beer that is truly more than the sum of its parts.

Ingredients: Malt: Rahr Special Pale
    Wyermann Vienna
    PAUL-AWOL-
    PAUL-AWOL-
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Post by PAUL-AWOL- Mon 01 Nov 2010, 7:06 pm

About to crack open a beer "Jacks" Pumpkin Spice" good stuff and watch my Texans. It is made by Budweiser.

http://www.anheuser-busch.com/brandPages/micJacks.html
    ['e']xxJager_bombeRxx
    ['e']xxJager_bombeRxx
    Bus Ride
    Bus Ride

Number of posts : 28
    Registration date : 2009-04-14

Post by ['e']xxJager_bombeRxx Tue 07 Dec 2010, 10:02 am

I watch a show on TV called Drinking made easy, It's new to us Canadians so i'm not sure if anyone of my south of the boarder brothers have seen it. I am a fan on facebook and they posted a drink called a "Christmas Bomb"

Guinness
    50/50 shot of Bailey's and Fireball
    Drop the shot in the guinness and have at it.

This will be somthing I need to try on a friday night incase things go very well or very bad.
    PAUL-AWOL-
    PAUL-AWOL-
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Post by PAUL-AWOL- Sat 11 Dec 2010, 11:26 am

Haven't tried this, first I have heard of it. This is something I would have to do after about 3 or 4 beers.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:32 am